7 Likes

pre-tee damn cool!

7 Likes

Thanks @HVPGH !!

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Smart

4 Likes

$14.86 looks like a good price. @Sprkslfly do you know anything about this particular charger? I grabbed those Hohm Tech chargers on that sale you posted last year or the year before and I liked it so I am curious.

$24.99

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer posted in another thread the 40% Nudenicotine weekend flash sale

5 Likes

i do not. but i will say i have an x-star x4. take a pass on this charger. it works but its not a good quality.

3 Likes

Hohm-Tech moved away from the feature loaded Hohm Base to this new one. Hohm-Tech advertises a focus on safety for the batteries and the user. New tech - input Voltage regulation combined with a three tiered output, battery length detection to determine output, autonomous operation, also works with protected cells and I noticed from release last year to January the standard price was $19.99 and they were readily available but never ‘on sale’. I’ve not seen a better price than $14.99 so yeah that’s a good price on a decent no-frills charger, so I’ve read. Takes any round Li-Ion from 30mm to 73mm.

Personally, I’d like to get the older Hohm-Tech Base. I like to see the data displayed.

6 Likes

While looking around I discovered that Heartland has reduced prices on their NicSalt with $59.99 for one liter:

Has anybody experience with their NicSalts?

4 Likes

Thank you @SteveTC. I saw that someone else posted it, and wanted to make sure to share it.

https://nudenicotine.com/blogs/news/40-off-flash-sale

4 Likes

No clue about these.

I know I wasn’t happy with the “Hohm Base” model. (Electronics seemed decent enough, but when you have to monkey with the batteries for three days to get the charger to see that they’re in the slot…)

I’ll stick with the Dragon VP4+ and my Opus BT-C3100 v2.2 thanks!

8 Likes

I haven’t used their nicsalts, but they do offer the option to have their nicsalts used with CNT nic for something like $6 more! the cheaper option is their house nic. I’ve heard good things about both but def more positive reviews for CNT nic (prob bc CNT is carried by multiple sources).

Sorry for the slight OT but I’m glad you brought up Heartland bc I just noticed their Chemnovatic/ Ultra Premium nic has been completely removed from their site, after being out of stock for weeks. In early-mid Jan, I’d asked them when we could expect a restock, they said probably soon & that they have trouble keeping it in stock… a few weeks later it’s totally gone. I emailed them Friday afternoon asking about it & will hopefully get a response Mon or Tues. So bummed, I’ve been waiting to get a gallon of it :sleepy: does anyone know where to get Chemnovatic nic in the US, now that VapersTek is gone & HV possibly isn’t carrying it anymore?

4 Likes

Heartland Vapes house brand is Chemnovatic, or was anyway. Be sure to verify though. I’ve dealt with them a few times and will continue as long as possible.

4 Likes

oh wow really? I was under the impression that HV’s Ultra Premium nic was Chemnovatic, their Premium nic was CNT & no idea about their house nic; I could totally be wrong tho! Might have to send them another email to clarify once they respond to me about why the Ultra Premium nic is off the site :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

My last order was a few months ago and I questioned them about it because I had bought chemnovatic from them before and remember being surprised at what they said. I may be backassward about it so please verify with them. I probably shouldn’t have posted.

I use Carolina Nic for myself and try to use Chemnovatic for others.

5 Likes

Thanks bro. I definately would like to get a hold of the Dragon VP4+

5 Likes

It can occasionally be found as low as around the $50 mark. Just have to keep checking.

Its about a 30% larger footprint than the Opus FWIW. So if space is an issue, might be worth keeping to the Opus.

There’s really not much difference in performance between the two IMO.

The biggest difference is that the Opus will do single slot testing and simultaneously do single slot charging, whereas the Dragon will not.
The Dragon is either all slots charging, or all slots testing, etc (The only aspect of it that kind of sucks).

9 Likes

The Dragon is a very nice charger. I think I paid a little over 50.00 during a sale from The 18650 Battery Store (IIRC). Get on their mailing list in case they ever do it again.

9 Likes

I have it, that’s why I asked about this one. I’m with you on wanting to be able to see the information on display but I thought about the newer one for emergency situations.

5 Likes

Dude, thanks for that info. That would be a definite PITA for me because I don’t have enough batteries to charge at once.

So this is the one. Do you know where to get it by any chance?

5 Likes