Good Deals 2021!

My last order was a few months ago and I questioned them about it because I had bought chemnovatic from them before and remember being surprised at what they said. I may be backassward about it so please verify with them. I probably shouldn’t have posted.

I use Carolina Nic for myself and try to use Chemnovatic for others.

5 Likes

Thanks bro. I definately would like to get a hold of the Dragon VP4+

5 Likes

It can occasionally be found as low as around the $50 mark. Just have to keep checking.

Its about a 30% larger footprint than the Opus FWIW. So if space is an issue, might be worth keeping to the Opus.

There’s really not much difference in performance between the two IMO.

The biggest difference is that the Opus will do single slot testing and simultaneously do single slot charging, whereas the Dragon will not.
The Dragon is either all slots charging, or all slots testing, etc (The only aspect of it that kind of sucks).

9 Likes

The Dragon is a very nice charger. I think I paid a little over 50.00 during a sale from The 18650 Battery Store (IIRC). Get on their mailing list in case they ever do it again.

9 Likes

I have it, that’s why I asked about this one. I’m with you on wanting to be able to see the information on display but I thought about the newer one for emergency situations.

5 Likes

Dude, thanks for that info. That would be a definite PITA for me because I don’t have enough batteries to charge at once.

So this is the one. Do you know where to get it by any chance?

5 Likes

DUUUUDE!!!
You must be living right!!
I rarely get this lucky that’s for sure! :rofl:

I bought my last round from @Lostmarbles post back in Nov:

So when I went back to find that link, I hit it (just out of curiosity’ sake, thinking: doubtful, but maybe they have some left…) and would you believe…
They not only have some, but they’re on sale again!! [$27.99 this time.]

10 Likes

Nice! I’m gonna pick one up. Best price out there.
Thanks @Sprkslfly

8 Likes

Happy to return the favor brother! lol

4 Likes

I have been eyeing this as my next charger. It checks all the boxes.

https://www.18650batterystore.com/products/vapcell-s4-plus

5 Likes

LOL
I was going to make anything ban-able a priority, but screw it. I can live without a shitload of nicotine. Been thinking of giving it up anyway. Might as well get more hardware.

As the saying goes: He who dies with the most toys wins!

12 Likes

Nice! I have that mod… My coffee table mod…lol

7 Likes

Anybody been looming for one of those old DNA Wismec RX mods? I found a black version. I’ve always seen a copper version for it. Anyways it’s 20% off of $60. I was going to buy it but they wanted $15 plus for shipping to my state. Code: HOTDEALS

10 Likes

It’s a great looking mod and I’m sure the board is ok but when I took my RX200 apart, there was some really bad soldering in that thing. This was after the board fried and left scorch marks on the outside. Don’t know if the DNA version had the same issues.

8 Likes

That’s pretty surprising to see on the same site that is selling a Valyrian 2 for $82.99 (it is a piece of junk / I won one in a contest and it only fires with certain attys and even then only sometimes) -I’m kind of personally over triple battery mods although I still have a banged up original Reuleaux that still works. It would however be nice to finally get a DNA chip (but not one with bad wiring)!

6 Likes

I just picked up one of my fav mods here - Tesla Invader III (First time I have seen them around for a long time) - potentiometer/ variable voltage only. I love the stainless one I have been using for 4 years (I think now) and it is as clean as the day I got it. I picked up a black one that is 25% off the listed price here - leave a blue one for me though…I am contemplating getting my third one - I put the black one I got last week away for “a rainy day” after testing it out. Tesla Invader III Box Mod

6 Likes

BTW - I rarely ever use it at more then 1.5 (Roman numerals I-V) - it goes to like 8 volts - I think it probably gets close to that too. Immediate response!

5 Likes

Awesome, thanks bro. I hope they are still there by the end of the day today.

6 Likes

Me too. I want the DNA 75c and I hope to find one a good price before the shipping bullshit starts.

5 Likes

$15 shipping is better than no shipping at all! :open_mouth:

7 Likes