Good Deals 2021!

Ah, okay. I just got a shit load of wire for $32. Free shipping kicks in over $30. I mostly got thousand foot rolls of thinner gauge wire for claptoning. I probably won t need it for years but I can’t pass up those savings.

I just made my first “sale” for miniature wire sculptures a couple of days ago. They’re not coils intended for vaping. Those will be illegal to send in the mail soon. What I offer is hand crafted art intended for display purposes only :joy:.

13 Likes

Placed my order 2 hours ago - just got shipping notification :+1: Good job AVS! (Shipping to NZ $18 USD)

11 Likes

Such an absolute bummer about AVS, excellent wire and just placed another order. Not sure how much more of this bad news I can take, need to up my nic to 3mg again

11 Likes

Me too, love those guys and will miss the excellent service.

9 Likes

I’ve never shopped here before. Looks like I have been missing out. The Moleculle22 products are quite nice. I have been thinking about an RDA for dabbing. I’ve only dabbed a few times, I prefer edibles, but I find it fascinating and always thought there could be a better way.

I thought I might get some wire from here but it looks like they only deal in SS316

6 Likes

There is Ni80 there as well Dan

7 Likes

I can’t remember who likes killer kustard. 8vape has it on sale for 0 nic.

5 Likes

If you need wire order now. This is the only place I buy wire. I stocked up alittle last week but with 70% off just submitted another order.

6 Likes

Just got my pico squeeze 2 in thevmail from eleaf.
Funny story, at 14.99 each I ordered 3 of them. When I got the order put together at magically disappeared so I re-entered it and ordered again.
Turns out I ordered twice. So now I have 6 pico squeeze 2’s.
My first squonk, I love it!.
I just took the coil that came with it and cottoned it up and filled the bottle and I’m chugging clouds like a beast, with no worry of dry hits. It is my new favorite. Solid, pretty, and highly functional!
Im glad I got 6!

18 Likes

I knew i should have bought a few. Now they are double in price. Damn it man.

10 Likes

Went to make a purchase (my first at) Sourcemore and they took CC’s. I put in a virtual account number from my bank (always works fine domestically) for $45.00 maximum (purchase total was $44.70) and they didn’t accept the payment and returned a “bank error insufficient funds” - I think it was a forewarning not to deal with them (especially when I am only saving $10 over domestic procurement of the same item).

10 Likes

Ive tries to order from China 2 or 3 times and each time my bank denied it …They say it was to make sure it wssnt fraud…I was pissed at first but simce i got my card skimmed recently im thankful. I have had no problem finding great deals domestically

8 Likes

But they don’t have kanthal

3 Likes

$36.00 USD + shipping with code: VIP20 Limited color options.
Don’t know how long the code will be active.

8 Likes

NO NO NO NO NO!!!

I want it… I want it bad. But I can’t, I just can’t.

But I want it.
NO
Yes
NO
YES

6 Likes

You know you want to. It’s just a little thing…

9 Likes

Actually, I didn’t buy one either. They were out of the gunmetal/brown and the shipping was kinda high so I’ll wait and hope other sale prices pop up.

7 Likes

'other sales" , that is the question. i had figured there would be a ton of them by now. makes me wonder

6 Likes

ok. i broke down and ordered a Lost Vape Centaurus, $115

i hope it turns out this nice, all that gold. i doubt it, i have seen a few vids, and none of them look this good. but, i do have a trick up my sleeve. and then i could always make whatever panels i would want.

9 Likes

you’re gonna love it!

5 Likes