Good Deals 2021!

LOL I thought that might be too much of a generalization when I hit the go button. What I mean is most online fraud is committed my individuals or organised criminal networks. There are also plenty of online scams and also companies that operate with dubious ethics (i.e selling product they do not have), but most legitimate companies (including payment processors) would not risk damaging their companies image or brand by knowingly committing fraud. Quite simply, caveat emptor, research the company you are purchasing from, check for reviews, insure they operate from a physical address etc…

6 Likes

Same here ;(.

5 Likes

It’s turning out to be a real WORKHORSE, with a super upgraded battery lid, which won’t blow up like some of the older Paranormals.

8 Likes

it does look like a better mod. i don’t care much for the dark chrome on the Para, i would coat it black if i knew of a good coating for it. i know the Para lid is not the greatest, but what is this blow up thing you speak of ?

lets see yours

5 Likes

Well it didn’t blow up per se, but ALL of my Para’s developed a broken battery lid. Poor design, never held up, and a lot of money at that. Tried lubing them, baby-ing them, and they all failed on me

4 Likes

where did they break ? i don’t use mine much at all.

5 Likes

Great deals Dan !!. Have you ordered from them before?
I personally don’t care if the mod is ugly. As long as it serves me well, i am good with it.
From what i can remember, i think the IPV 5 was a work horse. Im not sure about this one.

7 Likes

I put a lot of miles on mine, and the Para’s have a sliding battery door, and eventually it gets harder to slide, and eventually it break/separates when attempting to slide it closed. :frowning:

5 Likes

whaat separates ? the 2 pieces ?

5 Likes

They dont ship to NY :rage: :rage: :rage:

5 Likes

I took advantage of this post and ordered two Trantor mods. I wanted one years ago when they were like $70 but never got around to it. I won an old IPVD3S single 18650 mod when stores had them in clearance sections. They were only $11 back them. By the time I found out I loved it, they had all sold out. That was my only IPV mod but I always wanted to try more of them. For some reason I just never got any more. Thank you for posting!

10 Likes

In for two.

6 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Pandormaniac and Nice post!!

Nice, but I wouldn’t coun’t on it always being like that. Maybe it’s worse in the States? IDK but I have had more than I care to think about. Luckily PayPal is pretty good at keeping fraud to a minimum.

I will say that I have never had a Chinese Vape Company use my card for anything but what was intended.

I have learned to do that and now if I see something that catches my fancy I ignore it.

Those Bast@rds!!

I have owned all the IPV D’s and loved every one of them. It is the only mod that has lasted YEARS for me. I wish I would have gotten more of them.

I didn’t know that. Glad I grabbed one!

7 Likes

In stock! SXmini T Class 200W Box Mod Special Sale | UP TO 15% OFF NOW
Use coupon code FASTTECH, get up to 15% off now
$38.25 is an affordable price.

10 Likes

Bought mine a couple of days ago and already shipped. Let’s see how long it takes to get here. Too bad they were out of the Storm Trooper White. I really wanted that one, but got the Blank Panther instead.

8 Likes

I really wanted that one too but the black panther is a great consolation prize :+1:

7 Likes

https://cheapvaping.deals/steam-crave-titan-pwm-v1_5-mod

$49.79 now with code “crave”

11 Likes

Oh wow… I know two folks right off the bat who are gonna go nuts on that! lol

@Mjag @woftam @Tworrs @Jim22 @Grubby
@DegensLOL

9 Likes

One day I want to make it on your cool kids list. :joy:. Just kidding around. That’s one sledge hammer of a mod.

9 Likes

Yeah it is. You could use it as a meat tenderizer.

8 Likes