Good Deals 2021!

That is indeed a good price @JiM210

7 Likes

Get in there @Sprkslfly you know you want one :rofl:

7 Likes

I really thought I was done buying mods. I ordered 3 Trantors. What the hell, at that price it’s almost crazy not to buy them.

9 Likes

I recently got my first Steam crave Titan mod. I was surprised that it wasn’t as big as I always thought it would be. It fits in my hand quite well. The Titan tank on the Titan mod is my new favorite. It’s a real good mod. Not perfect but not any big deal complaints.

10 Likes

Since I was trying to grab a couple things b4 deadline… I found I couldn’t find anything I specifically needed/wanted? Lol… But anyway if anyone is into mesh … I did get to pick up a 2nd profile M (if you like mesh…I highly recommend) and snagged a Zeus mesh rta as well…there are quite a few sale items but are going fast… Mods as well… especially high end if you’re looking…Here … https://evcigarettes.com/

Also grabbed 100 mesh strips … They are the og strips that came with the og profile… But it’s all good by me… I can get at least 2 mos with cleaning and dry burning…they were about 3-4 bux a 10 pk. Compared to 8 bux for other types… Mesh bought here…
Myvpro…
Still looking for a Unity rta…if anyone sees any… Thx…:dash::v:

8 Likes

i just ordered 3 of those Trantor’s. $38 for 3 good beater mods, i’l take it.

6 Likes

From the cloudy vaper?

5 Likes

yep :+1:

5 Likes

anyone know where they are ? not that it matters

5 Likes

Just ordered 2 myself…ty

5 Likes

The Trantors get drop shipped out of Irvine, California

5 Likes

i have a tracking # already :+1: i just know i am going to regret not getting more of them. i thought about getting 8 = free shipping. thinking i could resell then down the line. but then i remembered i couldn’t sell ice cubes in hell.

7 Likes

I pulled the trigger for three Trantors, a Vandyvape Iconic RDA, and an Orange squonk bottle :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ve been thinking about building my own mod body. You can’t beat $9 for a top Yihi board.

8 Likes

i saw those bottles, and probably should have got a few, but idk if i have anything they would fit.

5 Likes

I have no idea if I do either :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I can’t believe I already have email confirmation and a tracking number.

5 Likes

they are prolly over there saying wtf is going on here ! :laughing:

5 Likes

Not the greatest price. Takes them time to fulfill. They have the profile.

https://www.wotofo.com/products/wotofo-profile-unity-rta

9 Likes

I think I have at least one that’s new in its box. I used one for about a week and haven’t used it since. It’s not that I thought it was bad, I just have so much shit :joy:. If you want I can look and see which color they are. If you’d rather buy it from a store that’s cool too.

10 Likes

Fasttech has gunmetal and ss ones for $26. Just snagged another gunmetal. :smiley:

9 Likes