Good Deals 2021!

if its already in the pipeline, we will get it. my bet is that customs will not enforce anything for at least a month, probably more, after the ban is implemented.
jmo

4 Likes

This ban feels like we’re all living in some sort of weird 1930’s black and white movie with big black cars and Tommy guns, we should all start talking like gangsters.
“You know somethin’ I oughta give ya one right in the kisser, see?”.
“Boy I’ll tell ya somethin’ pal, when the Sheriff finds out about this he’s gonna be hotter than a two dollar pistol”.
“Oh lookey here mister big shot- you and your fancy high powered cloud makers you never cared nothing or no how about where your nicotine comes from, no sir, all you care about is your fancy cupcake flavors carousing all over town with that floozy dame on your arm- who do think you are fella?”.
This is some straight up old school pre world war 2 bullshit.

7 Likes

I agree with you. Prohibition has been proven not to work. With states moving to legalize certain things this makes no sense whatsoever.

5 Likes

I think I will go ahead and order a Steam Crave Aromamizer SUPREME V3 . Just need to figure out what color to go with this which I ordered last week. Not sure if the blue will match the mod:

5 Likes

Dot Box 75W. They had red and black last night but only red left today:

6 Likes

mine should be here monday. watch some reveiws, the blue is nice.

3 Likes

sorry I mean which color Steam Crave Supreme V3 to go with the black/voyages Thelema.

2 Likes

i have brain damage. my Centarous should be here monday. Doh !
my Thelema has not even shipped yet :frowning_face: :rage:

i think black is the only color, gun could work. a very closely matching blue would be nice, but i don’t see that happening. i have a blue reload rta that i will put on there just to see.

4 Likes

For anyone trying to stock up on the cheaper they, Avail Vapor also have the geekvape lucid for around 8 or 9 and the an aspire dual 18650 with extra coils for around the same price and free shipping all orders. To add, juul users is you go to ejuice steals they have 40 pack refillable juul compatible pods for 2.99 with code BYE you get 20 percent off. I have bought them and they work well. Refill about 3 or 4 times. I was even able to rewick one once at work when I toasted the cotton. Also at avail they have a juul pod compatible device for around 5 that works better than the juul.

8 Likes

To find the juul pods you have to go to the search bar and type in refillable pods and they will pop up in the search. For mtl vapers looking for a rebuildable the galaxies rdta is around 15 at vape king usa. Great store, have used them a lot. Wet Vapes had the pulse squonk for around 22 and the capo squonk for 15, haven’t checked those for stock in 2 days. I know where everything Is after scouring for like 4 people for deals to stock up on the cheap. Vape Masterz has the wake mod mech for 9.99 and 17 percent off with code GREEN. I saw the stng rda for like 7 somewhere as well will post when I remember.

8 Likes

Asmodus collasal at myvpro for around 22 after hardware15 code. The vertex rta for about 25. It’s a great mtl rta

4 Likes

Thank you. I found some good deals . A dot mod for 25.00 is a massive steal.

8 Likes

DotBox currently in stock for $24.73 (in black or red)!!

Dated, but I know some folks are all about the ‘fancy brands’ /grins and chuckles

8 Likes

I really just need a mod that will last ,me over a year. Mine tend to stop working after 12-18 months.

9 Likes

Bought a couple of the Wake Mods. Can’t go wrong for 8+ bucks apiece. Thanks for the heads up.

8 Likes

Sorry! It wasn’t meant to be a dig at you.

I just chuckled when I read about the “gold plated buttons”, and knowing how tremendously overpriced they were at full retail.

$120 for an otherwise $50-60 mod (comparing the same type and layout and presumably chip too) is a rip IMO.

Wasn’t saying that the hardware was bad or anything. $25 for a decent performer is always a steal.

7 Likes

No need to be sorry. I didn’t take as a dig :grinning:

9 Likes

I love the dot mod. I will add I have never paid more than 50 for it and have only bought one on steep discount. I use it in temp control. I have probably 5 or 6 of them. They do temp control better than anything else other than my dna 75. It is more consistent of an experience than say my aegis or my ijoy. I am not at all a brand snob. My very favorite mod ever is the transformer mod by wellon and I snatched those for around 10 dollar over a year ago.

10 Likes

I kind of expected more businesses to have half off sales by now. Some of those places gotta have warehouses full of e liquid and other stuff. Instead of liquidating they’re gonna take their ball home when the game is over.

I’m astonished that some places are emailing me about restocks and “This just in…” It’s like they’re going to ignore the USPS ban until they get warned or shut down.

8 Likes

Not a great deal post or anything but I just found out about a new RDA today. It’s from Mass Mods and it’s called the Axial Prime. It’s a builders RDA, and I’m in fact a coil making maniac. I loved the first one but missed out on the Axial Pro.

Here’s the Prime:

Now that I got into mech tubes, I got some stack sections for cheap at Health Cabin. I regret not getting the Axial Pro when I could’ve. It comes with a series deck which might come in handy. Maybe I’ll try snag one from the UK. Anybody want to get rid of one? @mjag ? Did you review that one?

5 Likes