Good Deals 2021!

My Trantors should be here tomorrow! I ordered a Black one and a Bronze one.

8 Likes

A good classic at a god price:

Code: TENOFF gets it down to $12.59 or whatever.

6 Likes

Wizardlab codes don’t work anymore, or is it something new?

ELRecipes
DIYORDIE

3 Likes

Sorry @DarkJester89, I wish I bought from them recently. I can’t help you out.

3 Likes

Seeing all this hype about the trantor I had to buy 2 :crazy_face:. I NEED some rta’s to go with them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Didn’t you get your Vapeyaya delivery?

5 Likes

Not yet. It’s in the next state over as of today :rofl:

4 Likes

Got mine yesterday. Hardest RTA I have put together. I’m still cussing. :joy: Had to take the who thing apart then reassemble. But vapes great now. Hope you have better luck.

5 Likes

Omg I sure hope it’s not a pita cause then I’ll be cussing too. Any tips you want to share :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

How long did the shipping time take? I am still waiting on mine. Who does the last mile? USPS?

3 Likes

The instructions are for ####. Coil base wouldn’t screw back in. Had to pull the glass and reset to orings. The dome going over the coils has a two notches. Make sure they line up during reassembly. Small dome so trim cotton shorter than you would a WOTOFO. Your a pro now. You’ll be fine. Don’t follow the instructions.

6 Likes

I’m only a pro on tanks I know :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I always get the jitters when using a new tank I’m unfamiliar with. I’m a hands-on person so I’m sure I’ll figure it out in conjunction with watching vids.

5 Likes

I know I ordered mine on 2/26. I’m guessing I should have mine via usps on Monday since it’s the next state below me (main hub for our area). I never get any vape devices delivered that isn’t usps.

4 Likes

I have given you better instructions than what it comes with. Saved you 5 minutes of reading the instructions.:laughing: Also says there cotton in box. No cotton.

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to the vapeyaya or whatever they call themselves. Got some tanks I have wanted for quite some time now. Clones, but that’s all I can do for now and It’s unlikely I’ll get the OG’s now.

6 Likes

Ordered mine on the 10th, and they came in today!!
Hella fast from Cali!

6 Likes

Took about 3 week. They will work with you. I asked in an email to not have Vapeyaya on the lable and to change the discription for customs. Took about a week to get on the plane. It was thru costoms the same day it landed. DHL had it for a week and a half between picking it up at ORD and moving it from hub to hub then to USPS.

6 Likes

About three weeks to the day. About 1 and a half to get through Chinese customs and on a plane. DHL had it another week and a half. USPS delivered the day they got it.
Ordered from 3AVape a couple days later and got the 3AVape Two days earlyer. Both shipments came on the same plane.

5 Likes

https://www.healthcabin.net/voopoo-navi-mod-pod-kit-p/23180.html

$9.99 :yum:

This is my favorite small device. It’s so pocketable it could get lost in your pocket. Great flavor. Only con is small tank capacity. I’m not a pod guy but this one is definitely one that I actually enjoy using.

9 Likes

This seems like a good deal. Just wondering if it will make it here before the prohibition embargo begins…

6 Likes