Good Deals 2021!

Like you said it’s a oldie. Got to be around somewhere.

5 Likes

Im looking for a Wotofo Flow tank or the glass but i have about 8 coils left and it was the last sub ohm tank I used and it was fantastic…id love to use up the coils at least lmao

5 Likes

Omg the flow coils fit in the Cerebrus wow

4 Likes

Regular glass? Don’t own a flow. Got a couple of the replacement glass for the OG Profile though.

5 Likes

For the flow tank ???

4 Likes

Yep there are a couple more RTA’s it fits too.

These coils are compatible with the following tanks:

• Hellvape Hellbeast Hybrid Tank
  • Coil Art Mage Subohm Tank
  • Eleaf Ello, Ello Mini, Ello Vate and Ello Duro Tanks
  • Geekvape Illusion Mini, Shield, Aero and Aero Mesh Tanks
  • iJoy Exo S and Exo X Tanks
  • Joyetech ProCore Aries Tank
  • Squid Industries Peacemaker Tank
  • Sigelei Slydr M and Kaos Subohm Tank
  • Smok Baby Beast, Big Baby Beast and Baby Prince Tanks
  • Teslacigs H8 Mini Tank
  • Vapefly Fantasy Mini Tank
  • Vaporesso NRG, NRG SE, NRG Mini and Cascade (with the adaptor) Tanks
  • Vaportech Ark, Morpheus SF and Flip SF Tanks
  • Vaptio Frogman Tank
  • Wotofo Flow and Flow Pro Tank
9 Likes

Pretty cool …I guess ill package up the Flow coils with all the Cerebrus coils and put together a little starter kit for super cheap for someone or get lazy and use it lol

5 Likes

Nope the profile. 24mm. Wonder if there interchangeable.

5 Likes

Oh ok I have never used any of the profiles i have one somewhere but never tried it

4 Likes

Is this the one

4 Likes

If you vape mesh the best WOTOFO made.

See there is two different RBA’s. Baby Beast and Big Baby Beast. Going to have to figure out what is what now.

4 Likes

Yep. Still in the box. HAAA!

4 Likes

Should be a replacement glass in the box. See if it fits.

4 Likes

Don’t recognize the drip tip.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Ok now i see duh…The profile may have a glass that fits the flow ding ding Fidalgo wake up lmao

5 Likes

@cosmic

Yum

6 Likes

Illusion Mini or Augvape Intake RTA glass both’ll work. The Illusion Mini might be extinct by now if Sourcemore doesn’t have any. The Intake was a lot more popular so those glasses would probably be easier to find.

I’ve also found a few more means of using one of the Baby RBAs with Vaporesso kit tanks (NRG PE and NRG S). The PE that comes with or without the Swag 2 will need a Nunchaku subohm tank glass. The bigger NRG S can use… I’m drawing a blank but I have done it. … I want to say a Creed glass but Ill have to double check. Oh no, maybe it’s the Ammit 25 taller glass which is the same size as the Ijoy Captain X3. I like to see which glasses will work with what but my memory fails me if I don’t write things down.

4 Likes

https://m.fasttech.com/forums/-/t/2661745/-/last
Compatible glass

5 Likes

If anybody sees an Innokin MVP5 while browsing please let me know.

Thank you

5 Likes