Good Deals 2021!

That’s some old stuff! a bit pricey though. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m looking for that deck, The SMOK BABY BEAST RBA and any TFV4 FULL KIT tanks or even single decks and glass too. I refuse to spend the money for a new line of tanks when I love the TFV4 over all others! I have gear to trade too. We need to start a swap meet group to exchange gear. I’ve been thinking about it and then we can create individual excel sheets in Google Docs to read or edit as gear changes hands. That’s how we used to do it in a pipe smoking group I was in to trade pipes and cellared tobacco.

3 Likes

Dayum, I have several of those attys. I happened upon Delaware Vapor by accident about a year ago. Truly sorry to see them go, really nice people.

2 Likes

Great post on the RBA Decks for other tanks. I do wish I had more TFV4 KITS and more single coil RBA decks. I have a dozen dual coil decks I don’t like vaping on. Now I need some Baby Beast RBAs for the couple cerberus that I have coming in some Solo kits.

If anyone sees these for sale or wants to trade for something pm me.

4 Likes

Good info. IIRC, you were the original poster of this hack on another site, right? If so, thanks for that. As for the Illusion mini, I believe it is defunct and pretty much unavailable. However, this site has tons of replacement glass available. I used them in the past and they delivered with no problems but it did take about three weeks. I just placed an order yesterday for more glass for the Aero and Cerbus RBA conversions and the the prices were reasonable with free shipping. Now let’s just see if the mail will actually deliver them. I believe they put their company name as a non-vape co. on the return address so their website name shouldn’t be a giveaway.
www.vapeglasstank.com

7 Likes

Wow, MVP’s. Those take me back. I had a couple of the MVP2’s that I bought when they first came out and I gave them away to a client a year ago along with all my Nautilus tanks. As far as I know they are still working. Those things were built like tanks.

4 Likes
5 Likes

BB RBA’S seem hard to find. Found one for 10.00 with shipping 19.00. I can buy a nice RTA for 19.00.

5 Likes

Does anyone know where i can get replacement glass for my OBS Engine V2 ?
Both are shattered :cry:
I searched a bit online but reviews learned me that they do not always fit…

Any help would be gratefull!

4 Likes

https://www.fasttech.com/product/9677068-replacement-glass-tank-for-obs-engine-ii-rta

6 Likes

I found them for 3.90 on a site called “legend gadget” and ordered 6, but was unable to check out, even after creating an account.

4 Likes

Is that the site that kept proding to download their app? Downloaded the app and they were out of stock.

4 Likes

Oh maybe, I dunno. I was able to enter in 6 units, signed in with an account, entered all shipping, billing, and freight info, and when it got to payment method an error occurred.

5 Likes

Sometimes it makes more sense to just buy a Big Baby tank. The RBA is included.
https://www.wetvapes.com/smok-tfv8-big-baby-beast-tank.html

7 Likes

Yeah I posted it at a few places. People at Reddit didn’t seem to care. I got a few responses like “Why would you want to do that?” or “Why don’t you just get a real RTA?”. I don’t know what it is but the “in” crowd over there don’t seem to like RBAs.

I love to collect things, RBAs included. Some of them work really well. It’s nice knowing that a tank isn’t garbage without packs of coils.

9 Likes

I have a few of the TFV4 Mini kits if you’re interested. They come with single coil RBAs. A cool feature to those is they also come with an MTL plug for the airflow. I’ve never tried it but it looks like it’d work decently. I might have to try it out soon.

The TFV4 has about 4 RBAs. I’ve collected all of them. It was crazy how many different coils they made for those tanks. You don’t really see that kind of variety anymore.

5 Likes

= 2 x 4 hour breaks… :rofl:

8 Likes

I didn’t know this, thanks for mentioning it.

4 Likes

If you can find it the RBA section of the Marvec Priest AIO is baby beast compatible and no need to use a different glass. I have used it on a bunch of baby beast compatible tanks and it works well.

10 Likes

Have several Taurens (both the OG & Max’s), they are great hard hitting tubes. The Max has a lockable fire button. I also have the Trishul V2, a great looking tube with an interesting fire button. The magnets in the switch attract (normally they would oppose) which gives the button an on/off tactile feel to it. Unusual when you first use it, but I really like it. With the magnets hitting each other all the time, I’m not sure how long they (the magnets) will last? Definitely recommend the Tauren Max out of the bunch. The Tauren Max also has a semi-mech version with a mosfet in the fire button - I would stay away from that version and keep to the standard Hybrid.

7 Likes