Good Deals 2021!

Picked it up at Health Cabin.
Didn’t see it included at WetVapes. All I saw was coming soon. Looking for it to fit my Hellbeast.

6 Likes

Ooops wrong thread

5 Likes

NC 2 is a great mod… Would love to get one more… I still have 4 NC (og) nib… Lol … I bought about 7 of them yrs ago for 7 bux each…

5 Likes

I have one of those from back in the day…

5 Likes

I’ve been on reddit for a few yrs… Some of the ppl are like that …but for the most part I’ve had good dealings over there… And I hate tanks…
(Except for mesh tanks which are my first tanks I’ve bought since about 2016…lol)…l’ve even bought from classies over there several X over without a hitch… But I know who to buy from and I’m cautious…

5 Likes

Hey Fiddy if you want to part with those profiles let me know…:grin:

5 Likes

I’ll get one of each ordered eventually. I just impulse bought a brass heavy hitter yesterday at Health Cabin. It was under $50 total. That’s all it took lol. The Max is about the same price at FT… I’m trying to pull back on the reigns a bit in case I see something crazy stateside. You know how it goes.

7 Likes

The Hellbeast? Best tasting commercial coil tank I have. It would be perfect if it didn’t have slide to fill top. Seems to always open in my pocket.

9 Likes

Ever come across a compatible RBA deck for the Hellbeast? I’d love to have one.

4 Likes

Check these out. Vape Cigars! These are super cool because the end is soft and chewable.

7 Likes

Bought the Big Baby RBA. Will wait to see if it fits without replacing the glass. Seems I should buy stock in the shipper’s.

4 Likes

Would love to pick up a couple of NC’s, but they do not ship to NZ :sob:

4 Likes

This Weekend Only: Free Standard Shipping for Orders Over $10 | Use Code FREESHIP at Vaporider.deals

6 Likes

Sorry no. I don’t have a Hellbeast. The RBA is 3 or 4 mm taller than the regular coils.

5 Likes

Thanks for all the help on the tanks and rba. Wet Vapes has been my secret online resource for old tanks. I bought out the rest of the Serpents and 3 Baby Beast w RBAs. I’m set for another decade! I’ve recieved over 30 rtas from them already!

10 Likes

I just ordered one about a week ago. I will look through all the receipts.

6 Likes

I would appreciate that. Thanks you

5 Likes

Anyone ever order here? Today my sister is up. We need to finish her orders. This is one of her favorite mods. Mine as well, love it. Never ordered here though. At first I thought is was strictly a wholesale site, but it doesn’t seem that it is the more I look around it.

6 Likes

It looks like we got one at MyVaporStore but it has a heftier price tag then what I remember paying.

4 Likes

1.50 but I have never ordered here.

7 Likes