Good Deals 2021!

Meaning, they Bent his shiny metal ass!
(more like ‘crushed like a beer can’ lol)

12 Likes

He always was a bit twisted :rofl:

10 Likes

I found some CBD that looks like a good deal but I don’t know for sure so here is a link to one of the products. There are plenty more.

5 Likes

“Nude Nicotine” has 40% off nic this weekend (w/free shipping orders >$100). Here is the lowdown:

"Dear Nude Nicotine Customers,
We know you are all anxious due to the new Omnibus bill that is going into effect, and how that will affect the shipping of our products in the future.
We want to give you guys ample opportunity to stock up while you still have the option to use USPS, so we decided to throw sales every weekend until the end of the month!

We are starting off the sale with 40% off our 100mg, 6mg, and 3mg, freebases, and salt nicotine bases!

Just enter the code: FIFOSALE at checkout."

12 Likes

question is do I spend a 100 for free shipping or just pick up a liter and pay $15 in shipping …when I advised my non vaping wife that there was going to be a shipping ban - first thing she said was we’re low on space in the freezer already1

11 Likes

Thanks much for this info. I am a newbie at DIY’ing and have ordered from Liquid Barn and River Supply. I’ve read about NN on this forum and their sale is tempting enough to create an account. I’ll place an order with them tomorrow that will include the nic and a few flavors.

9 Likes

Nude’s nic is top tier quality.

7 Likes

pre-tee damn cool!

7 Likes

Thanks @HVPGH !!

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Smart

4 Likes

$14.86 looks like a good price. @Sprkslfly do you know anything about this particular charger? I grabbed those Hohm Tech chargers on that sale you posted last year or the year before and I liked it so I am curious.

$24.99

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer posted in another thread the 40% Nudenicotine weekend flash sale

5 Likes

i do not. but i will say i have an x-star x4. take a pass on this charger. it works but its not a good quality.

3 Likes

Hohm-Tech moved away from the feature loaded Hohm Base to this new one. Hohm-Tech advertises a focus on safety for the batteries and the user. New tech - input Voltage regulation combined with a three tiered output, battery length detection to determine output, autonomous operation, also works with protected cells and I noticed from release last year to January the standard price was $19.99 and they were readily available but never ‘on sale’. I’ve not seen a better price than $14.99 so yeah that’s a good price on a decent no-frills charger, so I’ve read. Takes any round Li-Ion from 30mm to 73mm.

Personally, I’d like to get the older Hohm-Tech Base. I like to see the data displayed.

6 Likes

While looking around I discovered that Heartland has reduced prices on their NicSalt with $59.99 for one liter:

Has anybody experience with their NicSalts?

4 Likes

Thank you @SteveTC. I saw that someone else posted it, and wanted to make sure to share it.

https://nudenicotine.com/blogs/news/40-off-flash-sale

4 Likes

No clue about these.

I know I wasn’t happy with the “Hohm Base” model. (Electronics seemed decent enough, but when you have to monkey with the batteries for three days to get the charger to see that they’re in the slot…)

I’ll stick with the Dragon VP4+ and my Opus BT-C3100 v2.2 thanks!

8 Likes

I haven’t used their nicsalts, but they do offer the option to have their nicsalts used with CNT nic for something like $6 more! the cheaper option is their house nic. I’ve heard good things about both but def more positive reviews for CNT nic (prob bc CNT is carried by multiple sources).

Sorry for the slight OT but I’m glad you brought up Heartland bc I just noticed their Chemnovatic/ Ultra Premium nic has been completely removed from their site, after being out of stock for weeks. In early-mid Jan, I’d asked them when we could expect a restock, they said probably soon & that they have trouble keeping it in stock… a few weeks later it’s totally gone. I emailed them Friday afternoon asking about it & will hopefully get a response Mon or Tues. So bummed, I’ve been waiting to get a gallon of it :sleepy: does anyone know where to get Chemnovatic nic in the US, now that VapersTek is gone & HV possibly isn’t carrying it anymore?

4 Likes

Heartland Vapes house brand is Chemnovatic, or was anyway. Be sure to verify though. I’ve dealt with them a few times and will continue as long as possible.

4 Likes

oh wow really? I was under the impression that HV’s Ultra Premium nic was Chemnovatic, their Premium nic was CNT & no idea about their house nic; I could totally be wrong tho! Might have to send them another email to clarify once they respond to me about why the Ultra Premium nic is off the site :sweat_smile:

4 Likes