Good Deals 2021!

Closed, and I had a cart open at 4am too and they stupidly are sitting on a ton of custom mech mods and hardware replacement items. I refused to order from them without a discount or free shipping. They will just have to sell it at a loss to another market. It’s the nature of the market, “pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered” .

8 Likes

Lmao, that is why I passed too, sorry, a Money Shot is not going anywhere near my face.

I like the Purge X but the Nightmare and Asgard are better. You mentioned the Hellbeast, that is a good RDA for sure.

9 Likes

Local Vape. I haven’t ordered before yesterday. They’re very on top of shipping or getting you tracking info.

7 Likes

528 Customs are having a 50% off with the code “sofreshsoclean”
If it wasn’t for the $58 shipping via DHL I would have ordered a Goon 25mm, but that is out of the question for me.

9 Likes

Why did you tell me that!!?? Lol I just ordered a matte black Goon 25. The only one I’ve ever had is a brass 24mm. It’s brushed brass and tarnishes pretty quick. Goons are legendary. I needed at least one black one.

I was just kidding above. Thanks for the heads up.

8 Likes

Okay @mjag , I’m starting to feel it too now. I gotta knock it off for real. I can’t stop ordering shit lol. I ordered those Purge RDAs today, another 3 RTAs from Wet Vapes, a Matte black Goon 25, and now a black Vindicator 21700 to put it on.

I’ve never had anything from Kennedy but a friend said I needed to get one. Since I just got into mech tubes, I couldn’t object. At first I wasn’t drawn to the looks but after watching some videos, I started to want one. Hopefully I can stay away from their site. Those 28m ones are calling me too now :joy:.

7 Likes

Ok, just recieved 2 more Aegis X mods from ebargain vapes with that big beautiful screen and legendary toughness. Use code vape10%off on the low price of $47. It’s an Xtra 3% for 2 items and higher % the more you buy.
Only black and green left.

6 Likes

If you need glass for your tank, these guys have about 1100 models. Gotta use their search function.
Deals Today
Free Shipping On All Orders
$2 USD For 3 More Pieces on top of normal priced glass $5-13 for 2 and 3 Pieces. Works out to about $1.50 ea.

https://www.vapeglasstank.com/product-category/glass-tube-replacement/

They have the Augvape Intake 24mm bibble glass to convert the Cerberus with the Smok BB Beast rba deck or the Ijoy Exos single or double build deck that is 90 cents in stock at Eightvape

8 Likes

This one is hot!
About the only coiled clapton wire L left in the universe has free shipping and 15% off with 2 or more items. These are 25’ coils of good wire. The only hitch is its on Ebay only. I ordered 2 of my usual and 3 other types including dual core N80 fused clapton. Great prices too but these will go fast. I paid $21 for two spools. They have all the regular wires too, average of $3.50 each and over 120 items in stock.

7 Likes

I know the feeling brother, my “Place Order” finger has gotten a real workout lol.

Good stuff you got coming, the Vindicator is one hell of a mech too :+1: 21700 mechs sort of brought me back to mechs over 18650’s.

I certainly hope this is not the end but damn is my bank account gonna be pissed if it isn’t, been fun and stressful at the same time for sure.

12 Likes

Is this a good deal?

Eleven different 1oz(30ml) Capella Silverline flavor concentrates shipped for ~$30.50 usd

7 Likes

$2.77 a 30ml bottle? Yep! It’s a good deal.
Harder is can you find 11 you want.

7 Likes

Thanks. They only have eleven at the 1oz quantity. You don’t have to buy eleven.
Here is the eleven flavors:

• 27 bears
  • 27 fish
  • Blueberry extra
  • Apple snacks
  • Biscuit
  • Cinnamon sugar
  • Rainbow candy
  • Candied Watermelon
  • Crunchy Frosted Cookie
  • Meringue
  • Whipped Marshmallow

I consider these all ones I want. I’ve not tried the others.

• Blueberry extra
  • Apple snacks
  • Biscuit
  • Cinnamon sugar
  • Rainbow candy
8 Likes

Not a bad list. Better biscuits out there but the cream’s sound good to (meringue and Whipped Marshmallow). If you’re a candy fan your good to go.

6 Likes

Those are the silverline by Cap just in case you didn’t know…

8 Likes

I don’t know the difference between the Silverline and the regular.

Oh, and how did you know that from anything I wrote?

Nevermind, I see that I put that in my original post. I thought you were a witch or something :rofl:

8 Likes

Actually i knew because those are all the Silverline …Silverline are good flavors for the most part but weaker than standard Cap overall…

27 bears
27 fish
Apple snacks
Cinnamon Sugar
Fruit Circles

Are all worth having

9 Likes

Thank you. Strange they are weaker. I’ll provide the details in the near future. It’s a place I never heard of before. I should probably get them if they will sale to me. I have flavors coming Tuesday from River Supply. I wasn’t planning on spending more but I really needed to restock a bunch of flavors.

5 Likes

@JiM210 the Fruit Circles is probably the BEST out there (surprisingly) as it has LOTS of cereal grain, without any of the dreaded Lemon Pledge. Funny that is came from their “lesser” line, if that’s what Silverline is assumed to be. Def. keepers in that line.

6 Likes

Have you ever visited wireoptim ? If not you should https://wireoptim.com/

6 Likes