Good Deals 2021!

I linked it before but he said he was keeping them on the down low or something. I used to love their wires. I’ve been making all my own from scratch but they sell really convenient rolls of fused clapton type stuff.

I like their round wire but their spools for working with are trash compared to AVS and kidney puncher. I’m talking about high gauges you hold while your drill is spinning. For core wire the spool doesn’t really matter.

5 Likes

I had the same problem with their wrap wire in the past. There was always a kink somewhere on the spool that would screw things up. The last few spools were pretty good though. Maybe they fixed their winding process, or I’ve been lucky so far.

5 Likes

I like a bigger hole where my thumb and middle finger hold the spool. Their little spools have such a small hole through the middle. It makes me feel like I’m going to drop it.

I saw some pictures of their improved spooling process. The pictures look good lol. I guess I never really looked at my high gauges I got from there.

5 Likes

10 Likes

if you know someone with a 3D printer, i have a solution.

7 Likes

I’m confused. I thought they had a 90% off sale, per above posts, or was that someone else?

5 Likes

Oh ffs! No wonder, when I checked out, the prices were discounted. I didn’t know what was going on or else I would have bought more. I never get their email promos for some reason.

6 Likes

BAD DEAL ! a stock coil in the Big Baby Beast that i got is leaking bad. well, it was, i took it out and closed down that rig, for now. that is all …

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s weird, sometimes they send it, sometimes they don’t. I’m guessing this is somehow related with their databases failure (since we had to register once again couple of months ago; at least i had to). Other great thing - they reduced shipping prices quite a lot after Brexit.

8 Likes

Thx for the heads up, didn’t know that.

7 Likes

These people are only 15 mins from my house. I don’t think they are going anywhere; resistance wire is not being outlawed (or ineligible for shipping) - hopefully?

6 Likes

What site were you taking about? It looks like Silverline concentrates are on sale at Jungle Flavors @ $2.99/30mls

5 Likes

The Flavour Art “Custard Premium” they have listed, is this the one almost everyone has been using for a year or two now? I have heard it branded other things previously. Is $3.50 USD/10 ml’s a good deal? Custard Premium - Flavourart – Chefs Flavours LTD

7 Likes

this is a better deal, @HVPGH . It’s the same flavour rebottled.

13 Likes

https://perfectvape.com/capella-flavors-silverline-concentrate/

6 Likes

Thanks - the shipping is as much as 100mls but you can’t get it in the states…are there any other must have (hard to obtain) flavorings there to pick-up?

4 Likes

FA Butter and Milk are not sold in the US either so if you’re going to order from them they’re good to have. They have them in the Flavor Creative line.

9 Likes

you could start from here

8 Likes

Dont forget about the Cream Whipped FA …

13 Likes

They were smart and re branded. Kidney Puncher has always been a vape shop so their wire is considered vaping products. I told the dude on the phone to slap some new labels on it and change the site. He started talking scared about anything that could be used for vaping can’t go in the mail anymore. Then he started talking about glade plug ins can be used for vaping so maybe he wasn’t the brightest.

Wire is wire. You can make jewellery out of it, use it to tie up a loose muffler, anything. It’s been around since way before vaping. One thing is that Wireoptim also had Wotofo mesh strips. I thought that wasn’t a good idea. Another thing is the hybrid rolls. It’s pretty obvious how or why those kind of wires were invented.

6 Likes