Good Deals 2021!

their free shipping is now $100 :astonished:

5 Likes

Hold on ill lll share email that list the state’s affected …or what state are you in

5 Likes

IL , but post it so others know.

edit : i didn’t get an email = what am i, chopped liver :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

My state is not listed but still they wont ship :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

well, that leaves me out.

7 Likes

I thought about picking one up, but unless it offers something really unique and affordable, I really don’t need it. I’m finding mods that I’d forgotten I had but still like. Gave away/sold a bunch of stuff last year and now I mainly have items that I wanted to keep because they’ll get used.
“Switch to vaping, you’ll save money”… my ass!

9 Likes

:rofl: :laughing: :+1: :+1: :+1: well, we most likely will be soon. that is, if i can stay away from the HOT chic at the local B&M :yum: :yum: :yum:.

be right back, i gotta go to the … um… never mind …

8 Likes

Lmao…i use to spend approx 8000 a year in smoking …I don’t cime close to that a year for vaping BUT when I do spend its in bunches

11 Likes

how in the holly hell did you spend $8000 a year smoking ???

i was about $1200 a year, but i smoked 1/2 pack a day.

7 Likes

Over 2 packs a day at apprx 9 $ a pack you do the math

Appprx 20 $ a day x 365

8 Likes
 Damn vape Dread owners
   ⬇️      ⬇️      ⬇️

⬆️      ⬆️      ⬆️
 Damn vape Dread owners
9 Likes

I was wondering why lolly and not stove top, but I took a closer look and remembered thise swirly huge lolly pops

9 Likes

Im glad to see Im not the only one who buys impulsively and owns way too many mods and flavors and tanks and coils and tools and supplies and bottles and drawers and on and on and on.
I guess I am just so delighted that I haven’t had a cigarette in over two years, and don’t even want one, ever, even when im drunk, that I have just channeled all of my joys and frustrations at this different life choice. And I have no guilt or personal shame. Sometimes I really felt ashamed that I couldn’t quit sucking on those disgusting analogs.
Im in over 4 grand, and no apologies coming. Ever.

12 Likes

Amen @Chef_Johnny , this is why I feel no guilt as well, anything to keep me off the cancer sticks.

This is what these brain dead politicians don’t understand, we do this to live a healthier life. No one lives a life without vices, absolutely no one. Our vice was cigarettes which is known to kill over time but those are legal? We finally found something that will help us live a healthier life and these scumbags want to take that away? It is absolutely insane, keep cigarettes legal and available on every street corner but vaping is the enemy, I guess our lives do not matter

16 Likes

Truth…

6 Likes

history has prooven(sp?) this out long before history was even a thing.

7 Likes

I interpreted this as they are waiting for their tax number so they know who to pay and when. It looks like they have their application in.

Vapor Authority!

4 Likes

New map for Vapor Empire:

https://vaporempire.com/

8 Likes

Ya just snagged an order

7 Likes

HOLY SHIT, Delaware is actually on the BAD list, what are the odds !!!

Go Team !!!

4 Likes