Good Deals 2021!

That stuff is like silk. I love it.

5 Likes

I’ve tried & tried to place an order at chef’s, but my f*ing bank won’t allow it;(… got a pre-paid card as a gift & figured I’d try tht… nope… still doesn’t work… ;(… WTF?? I guess I just won’t be able to try any custard premium… anybody got a PP tht doesn’t care to place an order for me & let me pay them thru PP?

6 Likes

I’m gonna place an order tn when I get hm pm me what ya need

7 Likes

Got my Grus today. What a nice mod! The form factor is my favorite style of all. It was going to be a backup but it’s going into rotation today. I think I need another one.

8 Likes

Ya I got 2 in the mail the other day It is a nice mod

8 Likes

Tysvm! A life saver to be exact! :drooling_face:

7 Likes

they really are, aren’t they :+1: what color did you get ?

6 Likes

I did, but their ebay store had the 15% discounts, free shipping and full inventory.

5 Likes

It’s being sold on Amazon as resistive heating wire. There are many types of coiled “clapton” style wires used in the category bit related to Vaping. That’s one that just needs to be marketed without targeting Vaping.

6 Likes

I got the Black/Walnut. And you?

5 Likes

black/carbon
black/blue swirly
and
wait for it
the gun/carbon = this is one classy looking mod

5 Likes

Very nice choices. I just went to the site and they’re out of stock. That’s not surprising. Most of them probably belong to us here. :grinning:

6 Likes

i seen on some china www that has em for under $30, but i didn’t pay much attention.

ya know what i think would be cool and a ‘must have’ = a GRUS and URSA dual battery

7 Likes

That would make for a good traveling kit.

5 Likes

yes = 2x21700

no = heavy, and who would dare damage such a beauty.

to me these are just to nice to carry, i have beaters for that.

6 Likes

The Guar for $35.60 USD with code: VDEALS. All colors available except Carbon Fiber SS.

10 Likes

I feel like I ate more than I should have except I bought more than I should have and there is more guilt too. :rofl:
Partly joking here.

11 Likes

Jump into my boat brother, I think there’s some room left.

6 Likes

Great Deal I bought 2 before they closed down shipoing to My state…Not their fault

6 Likes

they just did this ? i wonder if i am banned now too.

6 Likes