Good Deals 2021!

Want more Nic last chance today only

6 Likes

Agreed @fidalgo_vapes, but 100%PG fans, watch out, most, if not all is OOS.

5 Likes

Ya I went with a 50/50 blend of Salts …2 500ml bottles , I figured wth some really good Nic at a fair price.

5 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve seen a few somewhat unfavorable reviews but for $9.99 it’s probably well worth it.

https://www.ecigmafia.com/products/ijoy-capo-100w-combo-srda-squonk-starter-kit.html

6 Likes

Pretty crappy bottle (it’s a flexible plastic, not silicone) that doesn’t hold up very well IMO.

But honestly, at this point anyone who’s scrambling for gear can’t afford to be picky.

8 Likes

Does BCF usually hold a Mother’s Day sale? Anyone with a decent memory?

6 Likes

Typically yes i think bwhahah

6 Likes

:point_up_2: Chefs

12 Likes

Cheers @Mikser!
Thanks for posting that. For SO LONG I’ve been trying to get a Chef’s order together, and for once I had the money at the same time that they actually had everything I wanted in stock!
/falls over in shock

Seriously, I appreciate all of you good folk who share deals that some of us can’t see!

15 Likes

I can’t wait…
Some refills, some new!

To good taste, and good health! :beers:

14 Likes

Flavour Creative is FA… yes? I need to place a chef’s order soon… wish that whole order was coming to my house right now! :joy:

7 Likes

It is! :wink: grins

8 Likes

Sweet thx! So now if ya want to just reorder all that and send it my way that would be great…:wink::joy::joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

You buy, I’ll fly! lol

8 Likes

That means I’m stocking up on Monks in Love.

7 Likes

Thx mate. I don’t say this often enough as i should. I’d also want to thank you all, those here and all of you who share your knowledge and experience in other threads.

I hear you. That price for FM is outstanding!! I made an order 2 weeks ago, i haven’t even tried my new flavors yet (delivered yesterday) and i caught myself filling the cart already. I resist for now, but it’s still two days until the end of this discount… rofl. It’s getting an obsession and it reminds me of my childhood when i was collecting all the nonsense possible (bad thing is that i was good at that).

9 Likes

If someone is up for a DNA40 Hana V3 Mod for cheap.

Coupon code „goodbye“ gives you an additional 50% off the clearance price of $25.

Only very few left in graphite.

6 Likes

Again, their code is not working…
Had the same problem last time.

6 Likes

First come gets the last 4 packs for only a $1.99 each!! And no code needed

8 Likes