Good Deals 2021!

https://www.kangerwholesaleusa.com/
$2.41 a pk. gotta log in to see the prices.

9 Likes

Ooof, Prime for not much more Cotton Bacon Prime 10PCS Wholesale | LightFire Distribution

I remember this being decent as well, for $2 worth a look Uwell D2 RTA Tank Wholesale | LightFire Distribution

Another I remember enjoying Sense Herakles RTA Mini Wholesale | LightFire Distribution

Keep in mind the last 2 was a long time ago but cheap enough to take a flyer on. Might pick up a couple myself.

7 Likes

IIRC, The Herakles had decent flavor but I had a hell of a time getting it not to leak. I still have one somewhere. I should give 'er another go.

5 Likes

Have you noticed that much of a difference between the two?

4 Likes

I just picked up some more CB V2 during my panic buying spree and yeah, the Prime is easier to separate over the V2 so you get a more even density when pulling through your coils. TheV2 is not bad by any means and really good for single coils. For dual coils I like the same density for both coils so prefer Prime for that.

6 Likes

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. I remember liking the Mini over the original Herakles RTA and if remembering correctly they came out with a second deck for the taller Herakles that was an improvement…My memory sucks though so YMMV lol

4 Likes

That name though… /smh

Every time I see/read it, I’m tortured twice.

First, with: Her ankles.

Second, with:

/best Daffy Duck accent
“I hateth that atty” (name)

Tortured I tell ya!

9 Likes

Outstanding @Sprkslfly !!!

3 Likes

It is „goodbye“ all in lower case. It looks like it was entered with capitals.

4 Likes

Sadly, not the case… Their website is automatically changing whatever you enter, into all caps.

5 Likes

They had one deck like a Smok cloud beast RBA. Two kidney shaped airflow holes. The other deck had four holes. Two of them were like under the posts so not hitting the coils at all. I think they were called Herakles RTA-2 and Herakles RTA-4.

I remember back then that there was a lot of RTAs that were really similar in style. Griffin 25, Billow V3, Herslkes, Smok RTA, Vaporesso Gemini Mega, ect. ect. Those shorter Herakles tanks were good though. I forgot which bubble glass fit them.

9 Likes

I gotta break put my Herakles mini and reminisce. I have been doing that lately with old tanks, a trip down memory lane.

Have you tried the Smok TFV18 RBA that is co made with Wotofo? That is a screaming RBA section, dual 3mm and it is one of the best RBA sections for a tank that normally use premade coils.

The Freemax new RBA is pretty good too but the airflow is a little too tight for me.

12 Likes

Yeah, I preordered that as soon as I could. I somehow ended up with 3 of them. The other two must’ve been on sale or something. I haven’t even tried dual coils in it yet. I went with a massive 4mm single coil right over the airflow hole. I dig RBAs. I wish they’d make at least one kind per subohm tank.

11 Likes

One of the old sub ohm tanks that I found had a very good RBA was the original Aspire Cleito, that one was very well machined and not like an afterthought that you see with some of the badly designed RBA’s out there. Another good one is the old Uwell Crown, I have three of the Mini’s and bought the RBA section for each of them. Wicking was tricky to begin with until I saw Vaping With Vic do it and now it’s a doddle. The flavour on those are very good and the tanks themselves were really well engineered and built to last.

10 Likes

Bro…i still have 3 or 4 of these ( cleito) with the RTA , Ibused these for the longest time with the bubble glass

8 Likes

It is so weird, that happens to me a lot too, I am like…

8 Likes

That’s because you have no self-control :rofl:

7 Likes

My Freemax M Pro RBAs finally showed up today. The first one (original Fireluke RBA) has a massive amount of airflow. These ones don’t have nearly as much. I bet a single coil would be nice in them.

7 Likes

Can’t argue with that :laughing:

@INOIROC the new Mesh Pro RBA is still tasty but yeah, more airflow would have been nice. I bored out one of my decks with the biggest bits I could get in without destroying the honeycomb, didn’t make a huge difference. The original Freemax RBA is still excellent, used that again maybe 2 or 3 months ago.

8 Likes

This is for all you wire lovers out there:

11 Likes