Good Deals 2021!

I have no clue what the internals look like. Just trying to be helpful. I know some people like em and they’re rare now days.

5 Likes

Yeah, ain’t that the truth. I have an over abundance of regulated mods myself lol. I spent that money I would’ve on a Keen mech mod. I’d already ordered one from Everzon that never showed up.

Their site never updates on my account so I didn’t receive a tracking number. Until now, I’ve had dozens and dozens of my orders from China just show up at my house over the years. I never really bother tracking them. This is the first time that it got marked as delivered but I never got. It either got delivered to a wrong address or someone took it out of my mailbox a couple weeks ago.

6 Likes

Yikes - that sucks! Never had the misfortune of missing vapemail :crossed_fingers: Have a Keen mech, and about to purchase another (with stack section) - one of my favorite mechs :heart:

5 Likes

Wasn’t quite sure where to post this, but since this this is where everyone seems to hang out looking for new gear I thought it might be appropriate.
The Abyss AIO/SBS Mod.is an exciting new product release from Dovpo and Suicide Mods (Vaperz Cloud).
Basically it’s a side by side 18650/21700 mod with a tank that you can fit different bridges for different coils including Nautilus, Caliburn G, PnP (Voopoo) and many others. If you are familiar with Billet Boxes it accepts BB bridges and the BB’s accept the Abyss bridges. Check out Mike Vapes review below (Vaping with Vic also has one up as well).
It’s not released yet, but I am super excited about this one! :star_struck:

10 Likes

Grimm & Bogan showed off theirs as well. Vaper Trail has one up I haven’t watched yet; he has the rbas and 510 kit on his review. Shiny’s on ecf have been chatting about it for a couple days.

8 Likes

Haven’t had a chance to check out Grimm’s or VT yet - I’m sure this is going to start a new trend amongst the big players. A lot of people couldn’t afford Billet Boxes, had leaking issues or sub-par experiences from certain bridges. The first bridges out the gate (Caliburn, PnP, BVC) are certainly going to get few people interested. Also the ability for new folk to move from MTL to DL with just one device and a coil change is great. The doors will be open for a huge range of accessories and options. Hopefully there will be a 510/810 drip tip option in the future (that is its only downfall for me at the moment - but not a deal breaker)

6 Likes

Yeah it sucked. I asked them if they’d sent it. They gave me a tracking number so I looked at it. It said delivered to my mailbox on January 21st. I don’t know what I was doing that day. If I’d known, I would’ve waited or had someone waiting for it. It’s maddening.

I keep thinking that I grabbed it and tossed it somewhere and forgot about it. I looked all over my house and in the cars lol. I need to give up on it. I ordered two more, one Brass, and one Black Brass.

I’ve never tried stacked sections. Maybe I should get one and a series deck for Asgard Mini.

8 Likes

Proprietary dt is a potential deal breaker for me, yeah I’m one of those picky dt people. Lol

9 Likes

Just received my 2 Asgard series decks (the 25 and 30). Decided to get the (black) stacked keen which will be killer with the Asgard mini loaded with a series deck! The problem with the Asgards was not enough room for series builds (the SM Nightmare has taken care of that problem, but doesn’t look as good IMO). I really wanted a stacked SS Keen but the they didn’t make a polished SS stack section for it.
Pic below is my current Keen and stacked SS Dreamer topped with the Mass Mods Axial.

12 Likes

Garden of Eden Vapors is in my home state of Minnesota and is closing down. There’s a 50% off code with: GOB50

10 Likes

I like it. I have an all black (copper) Dreamer 1.5, and an original brass one. I never got into the larger RDAs or even tanks. I love how the Asgard Mini looks with its beauty ring though. It’ll be nice to use them on the Keens I get. Oh yeah, I love the Axial RDA too. I got a bunch of them from the Arkansas sale.

8 Likes

I bought a used chest freezer for the sole purpose of storing nic. Storing enough to last many years

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Axolotl73 . Good move, I wish I could get one and the nic to fill it up with.

6 Likes

Nice charger wow.

Makes ordinary 4 slot chargers look like they were made in the 80s!

4 Likes

i wouldn’t buy a 8 slot, no need for it, and takes up to much space. and i could do fine with a 2 slot.
i have 2 4 slot and my first charger a 2 slot as a back back up.

4 Likes

Has anyone heard if BCF is having a Valentine’s sale this year?

5 Likes

I haven’t heard yet. I know liquid barn will not be.

6 Likes

Valentines sale
25% off from 2/12-2/14

12 Likes

I just found out that they don’t ship to Chicago… otherwise I would have ordered one.
I assume that’s due to the fact that they sell juices and we have a city tax on it.

4 Likes

Is anybody interested in flashlights?

$30.00 normally 60 dollars.

11 Likes