Good Deals 2021!

I still have about 20 of the older OEM ones that are blacked out over the printing. Liion Wholesale had them for cheap so I loaded up. I ordered about 20 from the sale you posted so I can put those older ones into rotation now. I like to have spares.

I ordered about twenty Samsung 30T cells from IMR a few days ago. They’re in short supply so I’m glad I’ll have those too. Liion and 18650 store are both sold out, last I checked. I should’ve got a bunch of them back when they were five bucks and everyone had them.

3 Likes

Just call me “gadget” junior! lol

3 Likes

Not my favorite Steam Crave but I’ve never seen it for this price.

For the MTL fans

9 Likes

Or RDL :wink:
I get a very nice restricted DL draw from mine. Although it does need refilling often.
Thanks for the share :blush:

8 Likes

Dammit.
Bought 8 of those batteries and of course had to throw 3 21700’s on the order because I’ve been wanting a few more of those, and ten bucks shipping, another 65 dollar night!

7 Likes

Just got one of these as part of a second hand gear purchase. Have not built it as yet but am interested to see what sort of MTL draw it has.

4 Likes

aromamizer lit / lite v1.5 is more of a restricted dtl IMHO. It doesnt work well as mtl.

7 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t have thought so either. Will see what it’s like when I get the time to build it.

3 Likes

UK Blenders: Rainbow Vapes is having a clear out of Flavorah and TPA that has just past BB or will be reaching BB in June. So 50% off +

Flavorah: Search Results - Rainbowvapes

@SessionDrummer I grabbed some Rainier Cherry.

Update: James at Rainbow Vapes has confirmed that most are actually in date. I may put in a second order now!

11 Likes

If you don’t get on with it Ian, I’d be happy to take it off your hands :relaxed:

8 Likes

Nice mate, I am in Australia so not sure where you are… :thinking: :thinking:

4 Likes

India ?

edit = UK

5 Likes

Ah bo**ocks I thought you were in the UK. Sorry.

6 Likes

My Freedom Smokes is closing at the end of the month. :cry:
20% off everything until 5/31 11:55PM
EST, then…nada.
All orders will be processed normally until then. Customer service will be available after 5/31.

SHUTDOWN20

Another that has been there for me since the beginning. Bye MFS…
https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/?sscid=51k5_vmdaq

EDIT: Just checked…not much to choose from.

9 Likes

Getting a bit low on pg and thought about ordering from them…

14 bucks for shipping and a “signature fee” turned me off

7 Likes

If UK, then jump on Rainbow today.

6 Likes

Don’t blame ya. $21.00 is pretty steep.

8 Likes

Already done mate thanks to your post this morning :clap:

5 Likes

It’s alright. I thought I’d share a joyous blending opportunity. As I order from Rainbow around 4 times a year, got into a chat with James about his stock.

6 Likes

They vape pretty darn good but yeah, they need often refills… I pulled out the airflow restrictor and it’s a pretty open draw for single coil. Flavor is fantastic due to the small chamber and airflow design.

7 Likes