Good Deals 2021!

Shipping and the signing fee are getting to be a pain in the ass…

7 Likes

Yeah this whole freaking jumbled mess is starting to get annoying.

6 Likes

Yes it is.

I have a “vape shop” near where I live. I went in the other day and the prices are steep, especially since I used to buy online and usually only if it was discounted. I bought something anyway because I figured I would support vaping a little longer. I say that because who knows how much longer it will be legal.

8 Likes

do they have the prices on display ? my local doesn’t.

5 Likes

Thx. I was a buyer couple of times and it was tempting, but high shipping prices became a huge obstacle after Brexit for EU buyers for small orders. I wish they had untracked shipping available like Chefs (they suddenly became my only option, while i was ordering at 5 other UK shops before).

6 Likes

Everyone’s favorite :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

And just when you thought you had made your final, final order finally (@SessionDrummer)… :rofl: :cry:

12 Likes

Dammit @KiwiPete you’re KILLING ME !!!

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

I will offer a “woot woot”!

7 Likes

Shopping cart|Product image|Description|Quantity|Price|
| — | — | — | — |
|Molinberry Pink Raspberry

1|Molinberry Pink Raspberry 2oz|1|$2.50|
|DIYFS Birthday Cake

1|DIYFS Birthday Cake 4oz|1|$4.75|
|Medicine Flower Red Apple

1|Medicine Flower Red Apple 15ml|1|$6.00|
|One on One Honey Puffs Cereal

4|One on One Honey Puffs Cereal 2oz|4|$13.00|
|DIYFS The Strawberry

1|DIYFS The Strawberry 4oz|1|$4.75|
|DIYFS Strawberry Grenade

1|DIYFS Strawberry Grenade 2oz|1|$2.62|
|DIYFS Metro Man

1|DIYFS Metro Man 2oz|1|$2.62|
|DIYFS Graham Cracker

1|DIYFS Graham Cracker 2oz|1|$2.62|
|Medicine Flower Orange

1|Medicine Flower Orange 15ml|1|$6.00|
|Medicine Flower Pineapple

1|Medicine Flower Pineapple 15ml|1|$6.00|
|Medicine Flower Mint

1|Medicine Flower Mint 15ml|1|$6.00|

9 Likes

Good on ya buddy… I knew you wouldn’t let us down :+1:

6 Likes

Yeah, well, hehe, thanks @KiwiPete. You know what happens when you feed me after midnight !!!

6 Likes

Honey Puffs :yum:
Is that a quantity of 4 Dman ?

6 Likes

Hehe, I figured if anyone would catch that, it would be you. Plus I just saw your BB Muffin recipe, so …

6 Likes

I had the H Puffs in my cart but bailed when I couldn’t find anything else on my shopping list. Couldn’t justify the shipping.
BTW, Who was it that said
“You’ll get alot of mileage out of the Cereal 27” :thinking:

9 Likes

5 Likes

Wish I could say the same, but at minimum $35 USD shipping per order that’s just not an option

7 Likes

I ordered a bunch. Upon checkout about 8 of my items were sold out. I populated about half my cart yesterday or the day before. I waited hoping they might break down some of the flavors that only had large sizes left to make some more 15ml and 2oz sizes available. If that were to have happened I could get better flavor picks. I was surprised they knocked the price down further. My stock is lacking variety so I picked some flavors I might not have for a long time if not for the large discount and free shipping in my case. Even if I didn’t get the best flavors I will still have added a lot of new mixing options. I did the same as I usually do adding way too much to the cart causing me to have to remove stuff. That, and the items that were gone by the time I was checking out helped keep this impulse order sane. I will definitely miss @Nicotine_River :disappointed:. Thanks River Supply for making my DIY shopping a positive experience every time I ordered from you. Best wishes for your next chapter :fist_right: :handshake: :peace_symbol:

10 Likes

13 Likes

"Fast"Tech is celebrating 9yrs. 15% off on June 2nd. No idea if it’s for just the day or longer.

5 Likes