Good Deals 2021!

Did BCF have sell today

4 Likes

A couple of MTL RDAs that would do well for flavor testing (so I’ve been told)
Code: MYVPRO gets you an additional 10% off

11 Likes

I would grab a couple but I don’t like the extra charge. If any of you want something from MY Vpro we could get an order together, then I would go pick it up and send y’all what you ordered and you would only have to pay the regular shipping fee and not the signature fee.

Could be an idea…

12 Likes

Very generous offer Dan, and I would take you up on it but I don’t “need” anything at the moment. I’ve been trying to curb my spending to only needed items and for the time being, I’m good.

9 Likes

If this has already been posted please accept my apologies but I thought this is a great deal. I just bought this in the electric blue.

11 Likes

Thanks for mentioning this. I ordered a SS one, a brass Nightmare 25 RDA, and a brass Dreamer stack tube. There was a 20% VAT charge showing but then it went away when I put in my address. I ended up getting charged with it in the end but whatever. We don’t have many brass Nightmare 25 opportunities here.

I’ve been blowing huge clouds lately. Maybe the Ether can help me get back to blowing smaller ones :laughing:. My style changes every so often. Overall I’ve primarily vaped around 50-55W over the years, but got into mech tubes a few months ago.

8 Likes

If you can handle the style and color.

Sigelei Sobra 198W Starter Kit (FS $100+) $12.60

5 Likes

Yikes…my eyes!! Now that’s a subjective mod if I’ve ever seen one.

9 Likes

I always passed on those because of the shape. Doesn’t look nice to hold for me. I could be way off base but that was my reasoning. I loved the Kaos Vapsoon ones I got from Ecig Mafia. They’re the ones with the big ol button that protrudes and spin dials.

6 Likes

UK: Paramour and XRP RTA for £44.99

Ecigone is currently offering the XRP free with the Paramour for £54.99 but, they are still honouring price matching. So, send them a link to the Legion of Vapers price and save an extra £10.

I added one to my monthly order this way.

8 Likes

Thanks for the heads up but at my end, the Ecigone page is showing £54.99 for the Paramour and an extra £28.99 for the XRP as a bundle “discounted at cart” :thinking: Did I miss it?

3 Likes

It is 54.99. If you add it to your basket it will show that it’ll be removed at checkout. To get the extra £10 you need to send them the Legion of Vapers link using the price promise box above the add to cart box and wait for an emailed discount code.

You do need to add the XRP to your cart to get it.

4 Likes

Just got a dispatch confirmation and £38.99 was removed from the final bill: £28.99 for the RTA and £10 for price matching.

Ecigone may have changed to an annoying website design in the last month but are still offering the same service.

5 Likes

Ah I see now, added a Paramour to cart and then the free RTA offer comes up :+1:

5 Likes

Just remember to use the price promise option. I also added another Asgard Mini to my collection - only £31.99 for the Naval Brass!

5 Likes

Time limited Flash Sale

https://m.cigabuy.com/product/detail/14334

9 Likes

Those are pretty nice and vape awesome. I got one a couple years ago and finally ordered my second one recently. I have SS and ordered Brass this time. They just released glass caps for them as well.

As far as flavor goes for single coil DL RDAs, it’s up there (top tier). I always get great flavor when I use mine. The one dislike I have is it isn’t the best for squonking. I like to watch what my liquid is doing when I press the bottle a lot of the time. The deck style makes that not possible. You just press and hold and trust your cotton gets wet.

6 Likes

https://cheapvaping.deals/lost-vape-grus-mod

Kit(mod + atomizer) from US dealer $24.42

9 Likes

14 Likes

I used to check the cheap vaping sites daily, sometimes twice daily. With all the bullshit going on, I haven’t followed those sites in months. I mainly order from Europe and China now. I finally checked out CV.deals today and didn’t really see anything I wanted. I miss bargain hunting but it just isn’t the same anymore especially with my states insane tax fees. The adult signature fee is fine but the taxes are just ridiculous.

14 Likes