Good Deals 2021!

Same here, it has gotten so bad I ran into my postman and he was pissed, accused me of trying to put him out of business by not getting so many packages anymore. I just hung my head and walked away in shame…fo shame fo shame fo shame

15 Likes

10 Likes

Gsmit on the VU posted that Dotmod has 40% off everything on their site. I’ve never really been a big fan of their stuff but some of you guys might be.

13 Likes

One on One coupon codes are still valid with free shipping (ends 7/5/21) also many flavors are 15% off

RULEDME for 15%off (this code won’t work again if you used it lately) :ok_hand:

BRILLIANTLY-10 for 10%off (verified moments ago) :wink:

6 Likes

Perfect time to PIF :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

The Corn bread, mashed potato, Avacado. Are these all water soluble? Does ooo have a clear delineation between the water soluble and the oil soluble flavor or do I have to find each one on the SDS/MSD document? I downloaded the document and searched for potato and did not find it.

5 Likes

Yes those are all water soluble, on each flavors page there’s a drop down the shows ingredients,

The Mashed Potato is a newer flavor and may not be on the SDS list yet.
The Avocado does also contain glycerine :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Thanks @Rocky02852 , I got an order in at the last minute unless it’s good till the end of 07/05. I was able to get free shipping and 15% off which I spent on corn bread, :pizza: , and mashed potatoes, and Avacado. :grin:

10 Likes

Thanks @St3v0 for posting about the BC sale, I was a bad boy. I managed to get a Bullcity flavor order in with discount and free shipping :grin:

10 Likes

I missed it unfortunately :expressionless:, I fell asleep on my order, dif. times… smh… might place an order with OOO…

7 Likes

CustardPrem flavour creative has a trace of diacetyl which is hard to get and easy to love. There’s actually quite a bit of controversy around this flavoring. Essentially, FlavourArt is known in vaping as the flavoring company that is clean. Anyone who uses FA can expect their flavorings to be free of any Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, or Acetoin. This one is a little different but is really tasty.

9 Likes

Only if you live in the States. They do make liquid with the good stuff in it, they just don’t sell it in the U.S. The Premium Custard is one and Whipped Cream too. Both are really quite good.

Oh ya, you can het it here. The link is for Flavour Creative which is Flavour Art re-bottled.
https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/collections/flavour-creative/products/custard-prem-flavour-creative-1

12 Likes

I remember when they pulled all of the ones with DAAP. “Pulled” probably isn’t the right word, they basically said: If you want to continue to sell our flavors, our kitchen line is off the table for North America. Im not an expert on all of their various lines but I think they have them separated. The ones with DAAP are grouped separately from the normal ones. People were mad about Corn not being locally available too. The whipped cream one is awesome. The texture seems like it’s silky smooth. The Custard Premium tastes really buttery to me. If I hadn’t tried their Butter flavor, maybe I wouldn’t have noticed it as much. A lot of DIYers consider FA Butter to be the gold standard for butter flavors.

12 Likes

Dang I missed this. There goes my shot at owning a piece of history.

11 Likes

Listed as “Deal of the Day” so prices may be good 7/9 only.

15 Likes

Thanks again for posting about this. Mine got bounced around when it hit the state’s but I finally got it today. All I can say is WTF was Jai Haze thinking? lol I saw that video a long time ago but now that it’s in my hands what he did was extra stupid.

Its a solid little RTA but you can expect to throw giant coils in there. I’m going to make something special for it. I’m more interested in using it as wide open as it can go vs the MTL way. That MTL option is super tight though and I bet it rocks in that mode.

7 Likes

I didn’t watch that video but Jai doing something extra stupid? Sounds about right :rofl:

8 Likes

:laughing: If I remember correctly he used one of his go-to DL coils. I think it was 2x26/36ga Kanthal fused clapton wire and did about 30 wraps because he “prefers higher resistance with more volts”. lol The cap kept touching his coil and he got mad about it. I need to rewatch it myself.

6 Likes

You are welcome mate. In my opinion Jai Haze knew exactly what he was doing and deliberately set that RTA up to fail by using such a ridiculously large coil in such a small deck but what he didn’t expect was the amount of backlash it would cause him because he underestimated the amount of Bogan fans out there against his own.
The only thing I will give Jai Haze his due for is that he didn’t jump on the Vaping With Vic hate campaign that was going on when he got his channel pulled and invited him on his show to have his say.
As far as the Ether RTA goes I like a restricted DTL at medium wattage so it suits me fine and it’s great for a single battery mod when out and about. I’m enjoying it with a little 0.5 ohm fused Clapton by Wotofo or the Vandy Vape MTL fused Clapton coils, I have some small Coilology MTL aliens that I might try next time.

7 Likes

Thanks @Lostmarbles, picked up both.

4 Likes