Good Deals 2021!

Nice! Thanks for posting. I’m going to take a look and see if I need anything.

6 Likes

Holy shit, that’s on everything? I gotta make an order.

6 Likes

I know they had a 50% sale on Flavorah, and a 75% off sale on Inawera. But both of those were a few years ago, and under the ECX banner.

My thing is, the only time they seem to run those levels of sales, the stuff is about to expire. (date code, not necessarily usability)

Still good to use for a little while IME, but not good to have ‘stock’ of. YMMV of course.

6 Likes

Is it on everything or just a certain list ?? Im being routed to a specific list

5 Likes

Haven’t got to everything but it covers alot of their FW stock but CAP/TPA and a few FLV flavors from what I have seen.

5 Likes

It’s only on specific items.

6 Likes

NICE deal! Thanks for this one.

5 Likes

thank you i need to go through the list again …Anything FLV at half off is typically nice to take advantage of

9 Likes

It’s been so long since I shopped at ??? flavor jungle or whatever they are calling themselves now that I apparently no longer have an account. I tried to reset it but had no luck. Oh well, I’m not missing much

5 Likes

Don’t have one, but for 20.00USD, I can’t imagine it’s a bad deal. Only all-black and red-black available.

11 Likes

Brass Minis are now down to £25. I wished I had noticed before I ordered another Gaur.

5 Likes

This is a late reply, I have a friend with two thumb tips on the same thumb base. Sort of like a Y. It kinda bugs me, she paints both nails, I always wonder why it was never removed. Then she was over one day and took her shoes off, she has six toes on one foot. I don’t think about the thumb when she comes over anymore though, only the foot now ;).

7 Likes

An old throw-back. Be warned though, Eleaf had issues with a lot of mods around this time with the buttons being a little flimsy and would sometimes stick. I had a few models from them with this issue and have one remaining (this model) that still works fine. Nice hand feel and very pocket friendly (make sure you use the 5-click off function). $13.00 USD + ship.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that you can run Articfox firmware on it as well. Not a huge plus, but you can.

8 Likes

I have used Arctic Fox on a few of their mods, makes a big difference in being able to fine tune the settings for TC.

10 Likes

I agree, but in this model it just didn’t do it for me so I defaulted it back and just use it in wattage mode.

8 Likes

Chefs

12 Likes

10 Likes

$42,99
https://www.sourcemore.com/yihi-sxmini-sx-nano-pod-mod-kit.html

6 Likes

This is a great buy, you guys. I have this and it’s the shit of shit the king shit if you will. I did a review on my channel if anyone is interested.

A small plug for the sxmini nano. MTL automatic squonker that does not leak no matter how it’s sitting, even upside down.
Flavor rocks the house. Don’t let automatic dissuade you because I get rda flavor without having to squonk or drip and I can set it to make it as wet or dry as I want it. No more burned hits. I forgot to say that in the vid. but that’s a big one for me.

One more thing. I sent it through the wash… Twice! the first time was a couple of months ago and the second was a week ago. I have beat the hell out of it and it just keeps going.

One more thing. Very easy to change coils and rewick coils. VERY easy.
It’s worth forty-two Dolla fow show. oops. For Sure.

10 Likes

I somehow didn’t notice this pod mod. My initial turn-off is that it takes special “disc coils”. Since it’s a pod mod with 510 you can use with a squonk RDA of choice, right? @Dan_the_Man have you used it with a re-buildable RDA or RDTA? I have not watched your review (yet).

5 Likes