Good Deals 2021!

@SessionDrummer I am due for a reply.

4 Likes

I don’t need any mods but I love the Legend and that’s a great deal.

7 Likes

The place where I’ve neen getting my side fire mechs is having a closeout sale. I’m a few days late posting this as I just found out about it. 60% off site wide with code: CLOSEOUT
https://www.armageddonmfg.com/

I’ve been using a Lykan and love it. It’s just a nice mech mod to hold and use. The one I’ve been using is brass and it hits really good. I also got a Trooper stacked edition, along with a Siege, and an Atocha.

6 Likes

I worked on the Mini Robot. Did you have a question about it? I only have the prototype here. Well, it’s packed away and lord only knows where. ( We are getting ready to move) But I am happy to try and answer any question you may have.

8 Likes

thanks! Sounds like you got your work out for you. I watched Vaping with Vic review. I had a little trouble understand him with his thick accent but he did a very good review. He kept saying “kik chip” dozens of times and I had no idea what he was saying. One of the comments solved the mystery. Good luck with your move.

5 Likes

Okay, glad you got it. I didn’t read the comments but IIRC ( that’s a big IF ) a kick was different than a Mosfet. The kik had a small dial type thing so you could adjust the voltage. It would supposedly give the mech mod more oooomph. I don’t think they worked worth a crap. It’s been years since I had one. Back then building below a .2 on a mech was unheard of. At least in my circle anyway. Around .4 was the suggested and a .4 on a mech is pretty lackluster. Maybe it was just me though, who knows.

The Robot itself has 3 voltage settings but being honest with you, it was ( for me ) hard to tell the difference. May have been my build though.

Okay so that was way more info than you needed or wanted :slight_smile: I’m chatty as I haven’t started working on clearing out rooms yet. This is my “social” time.

Anyone got a rental or a house for sale that needs TLC in the OK area? I swear I am in full blown panic mode that he’s not going to find us a place to live before the house sells. This whole idea of his is freaking dumb. BAH!

7 Likes

@Deb50 I didn’t realize you were “in the rabbit hole” way back in the beginning days. Vik did say the mini robot board isn’t like a kik, and mentioned the adjustment dial they had that didn’t have much of a range. He also said he didn’t notice a big difference between the Mini robot voltage settings, and said it’s much to do with the build choice. He thinks BJ Shi should have included a top section that would make it a pure mech and also provide the chip section so that new users to mech could transition from regulated to pure mech.

Moving sucks. I hope it goes smooth and you find a good place.

7 Likes

Well, I absolutely agree it should have been made where it could have been a true mech if the user wanted to run it as such. Thanks and not sure we will find a good place, but we need to find something.

8 Likes

Coupon Code: 35flash Final price $25.35 USD (Free ship over $99)
I have the original Gen and like it. Might pick up one these as well for that two-tone color look.

EDIT: Just tried the code and it doesn’t seem to be working for me. The Cheap15 code works but it’s only 15% (better than nothing). Not sure why 35flash is no good.

8/31- code straight25 for 25% off

5 Likes

If anyone finds a good deal on batteries, please tag me. Thank you

9 Likes

Might be some labor day sales coming Robin. If I see any, you got it.

9 Likes

Just got an email with code straight25 for 25% off. Tried it, and it works but I don’t know for how long.

5 Likes

A few months ago I took two of these (vaporesso gen s) and it seems to me that the batteries last very little, compared to other mods, with the same configuration … Is that possible? What is your opinion?
Apart from this, it is very pleasant to the touch, and light in weight.

6 Likes

I don’t own the S version so I can’t speak to that. I only have the 1st gen version and I haven’t noticed any major difference from any of my other mods. Maybe I should look at it closer.

6 Likes

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/?mc_cid=eea088ae83&mc_eid=d2096a84be

11 Likes

In Chef’s

12 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Get the new release of VSO Raw flavors for 33% off!

Undiluted, with no PG added. These flavors are about 10 times stronger than their counterparts. You can get them now until Monday 9/6/2021 for 33% off. No coupon code needed. The discount will be reflected in the cart. Free Shipping on domestic orders over $50. Discount is not available on the kitchen sink or sampler.

Start Shopping

11 Likes

10 Likes