Good Deals 2021!

No im in uk. I said that before when you where giving away stuff

4 Likes

Yeah im in the south west and if its before noon i get it next day

4 Likes

Anyway, I have about 10 Chef’s CSCs left if you want. Oh and and a few other tobaccos and additives which weren’t asked for.

5 Likes

Oh yeah im game. If there is any of my rf sc you would like to try out i could bottle some and send them to you. I have 100ml plus of them. I can return the favor. I do have 175ml of fried dough :man_facepalming:t2: I got a little happy. Trying to create a deep fried twinkie. So i bought 200ml for £10 :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Well I can get stuff to you, though a few MF would be what I’d like or ultem inserts for Asgard Minis: None over here. Lets have a PM chat about it. I will reply tomorrow: This was supposed to be my day off, though had three one hour meetings.

5 Likes

Checked a couple of Chinese sites all using China mail. Seems the vendors are adding profit to the mail charges. 2F wanted $5.++ To ship a mod from Hong Kong. Other vendors shipping from Hong Kong were$15.++. Sent off a email to one of the $15.++ Vendors and told them they priced too high. They magically reduced their charges by $10.00.

8 Likes

Bastards! Wanting almost $6 for shipping across the world.

8 Likes

Got no problem paying the true price of shipping but I got a problem when they misrepresent their prices. After lowering the price they were still $10.00 more expensive than their competition.

7 Likes

Doesn’t that indicate that the competition has found a way to undercut the mailing costs, rather than everyone else is charging too much?

4 Likes

If WOTFO can ship a mod kit to me from China by way of LA for $10.00 I have to ask myself what’s wrong with this picture when another vendor charges $16.00 directly from Hong Kong.

6 Likes

DOVPO Odin 100w (non-DNA) $43.20 USD with code HALLOWEEN20
Good until 11/1/21

8 Likes

Damn temping. I now need a reason to go beyond my self-imposed monthly limit and get one.

4 Likes

I hear ya. I’m at the point where I really don’t need another mod at all, but it’s tempting me as well. I’m really loving 21700 single battery mods though, so maybe? :laughing:

6 Likes

I’ve only bought 21700 mods this year, My Gaurs are still the shiny star of the bunch.

I will add this one to my list: I’ve done a good job of spending less than smoking each month.

3 Likes

Love my Odin 100! I should sell the dna since it has been boxed since getting the 100s. Screen is great and menu easy to navigate.

7 Likes

I love my Foxy One. It’s been my goto everyday carry since I got it. I believe you have one (or more) of them. How does it compare?

5 Likes

OMG I need that. I only need a mod with a DNA and I just spent my money, oddly enough at myvpro and I didn’t see it. Any way 15 miles and I pick it without stupid shipping and adult signatures. Anybody in the states wants one I’ll pick it up and send it. You pay to ship without the Xtra charge

8 Likes

Foxys are boxed and will likely stay that way until the Odin 100s and CS120s are all dead. Nice little mod for carry especially and great handfeel but not my favorite. Kept them for helping new vapers mostly.

11 Likes

Just in case you missed it, that’s not a DNA board. It’s standard Dovpo (Nuvoton chip more than likely, at least that’s what’s in the Topsides). Good board, and Dovpo is usually great firmware.

8 Likes

Lol I did miss that, thanks brother.

6 Likes