Good Deals 2021!

more info www.chefsflavours.co.uk/blogs/news/ioss-is-live

I assume this is not a region-specific discount code (but please check for yourself).

Not sure yet if this is good news or bad news; i was able to make orders anyway and only had to pay extra 2-3€ for those nonsense bureaucratic handling fees; now i’m not certain in what this new change will result at the end (and those nonsense fees will stay).

7 Likes

We don’t have VAT over here (but were sure do have OTHER problems with our shipping costs)…

The Important Stuff

With the Import-One-Stop-Shop (IOSS for short) our system will automatically apply the correct amount of VAT to your order at checkout based upon your countries own VAT rate (providing your order remains under €150 ).

If your order exceeds €150 (around £126 depending on the current exchange rate) your order will no longer fall under the IOSS bracket meaning our system will not charge VAT on your order at checkout and once your order arrives in its destination country you will be liable to pay both VAT and duties. This means it’s really important to carefully review your order total before placing your order with us.

Sadly, Royal Mail have advised us that, until further notice both Romania and the Czech Republic’s postal systems are having difficulty with the IOSS system however, these countries still fall under the IOSS bracket providing orders remain under €150.

We’ve done everything we can to prepare ourselves for this change and we’re optimistic orders won’t encounter any issues however, as usual please contact us if you have any problems.

You don’t need to do anything for our system to add the correct VAT to your order and our shipping software has had all the necessary information added so that once your order has been placed you just need to sit back, relax and wait for the postman to arrive!

Love As Always,
Chefs :heart:

DISCLAIMER: “WELOVEEUROPE” discount code requires a minimum spend of £10 worth of applicable products. Nicotine products and “Support The Creator” brands are excluded from this promotion. Offer ends approx. 00:00 01/11/21.

3 Likes

Yes i just ordered the sobucky flavors for your cherry cola🤦🏻‍♂️ Couldnt help myself lol

5 Likes

Although I’ve not steeped and tested either the Cherry or the Cola, will be curious to hear what you think. The Cola

Spoiler

Might just be the BEST Cola I have ever tried…

5 Likes

Chefs were a fantastic option this year until July for us. They were not charging us VAT (since our countries should, but that was excluded for packages under 22€). So, i took a chance and made couple of micro orders (around 13-16 flavors) back then. Chefs prices are very good anyway - minus 20% VAT which they didn’t charge - minus 25-30% discount they offered at time = i’ve got flavors at half price or less back then; not to mention totally ridiculous prices for those they had on ‘sale’. (no other UK vendor was able to find a similar way for us + add their very friendly shipping prices = no wonder that only Chefs were reasonable option for us). I wouldn’t complain if that would last longer. :laughing:

7 Likes

Great news for all outside the UK who rely on Chef’s. Annoying for us inside, as we now have to make sure we keep track of when high demand items are in stock.

8 Likes

You have 5+ decent shops and discounts running all the time with free or almost free shipping, we basically only have one. You win. :wink:

4 Likes

You have OOO, VSO and MF nearby. but I do understand the advantages of having most locally: It’s easy to justify an order with Chef’s et al when delivery is free over £40. I ordered from Ecigone this morning and got a free courier delivery for tomorrow morning. Though I did waste/invest a lot in the order.

4 Likes

Oh, and added a 7.5L PG order from DarkStar.

4 Likes

Im gonna mix it like you suggested as 1.25% i love cherry cola​:yum::yum:

5 Likes

I bought 15L of PG/VG last week from www.eliquidflavourconcentrates.co.uk/ when they had 17% discount. 57 pounds all together for 15L and shipping included (15 pounds of that is shipping). That was a good buy i guess. I used them before and i was satisfied. I’m good for couple of years for sure now.

5 Likes

I got 7.5 l of PG, 2.5 l of VG and three 30 ml FA concentrates into the mix for mine. Technically they owed me syringes but I just told them to have fun with extras.

5 Likes

The bill was £40.75 including VAT. Obviously free delivery.

6 Likes

Its nice though when they have what you need in stock. I love saving 25% lol

4 Likes

I blame @SessionDrummer for the cherry and cola. Damn you :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Are they cheaper for you? My Dulche De Leche (FA) was in a box to a beginner today. Oh, I only have a pile of tobaccos and additives left.

4 Likes

Well, I made mine before his. I blame @Smoky_Blue for setting a high standard for a wizard to adapt from.

3 Likes

Yeah i missed out on them lol. He got in as time was expiring. I like the fw dulche. It does wonders to cap custard. I had a 10ml of fa but i havent used it in months. I only bought the dulche for custard and found a winner for my tastes

4 Likes

Are the cheaper yeah i usually buy from rainbow vapes as they are cheaperand £15 is free shipping. Usually next day. Seeing i buy new flavors in 10ml to try first its cheap as hell there.

4 Likes

I thought you were US based, I need to pay for Rainbow next day.

2 Likes