Good Deals 2021!

Makes sense to me.

3 Likes

Same here. As for being weird; I for sure am but I don’t think this makes us weird. Right?

7 Likes

Just got an email from sourcemore.com and you can pre-order a Centaurus (Quest 2.0 chipset, not DNA) squonker kit for 58.60 and the mod only for 48.20. I wasn’t aware there was a squonk Centaurus. You have to be logged in to see the sale price.

https://www.sourcemore.com/lost-vape-centaurus-quest-bf-100w-box-kit.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mailchimp&utm_content=0329

https://www.sourcemore.com/lost-vape-centaurus-quest-bf-100w-box-mod.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mailchimp&utm_content=0329

I bought my original Centaurus DNA from them as a pre-order and though it took some time (about 2.5 months), I did get it.

10 Likes

$4.99 for Samsung 40T. Not bad

10 Likes

Hot damn! Don over on the UG posted that Vaperz Cloud has Asgard Minis on sale for $30. I have like seven or eight of them and don’t need any more. Also though, the have Green and Blue Dovpo Clutches on sale for $45!

@mjag not sure if you want in on any of those :laughing:. I don’t have the single 21700 version but have wanted one for a while. I heard they fire really nicely. I have a Clutch x18 and don’t really care for it. It seems gutless but maybe my batteries are just old, I dunno…

I expect we’re just starting to heat up with sales. There’s a lot less places to shop at than in previous years though…

Edit- I also noticed they have Sagas for $50 and Storm breakers for $100.

5 Likes

Do you think the Centaurus Squonk mod is the same size as their DNA mod? From what I can tell, the Centaurus Squonk is approximately the same size as the Topside 90W. I just got a Topside and wish I could get more, but they’ve been discontinued. :cry:

If you (or anyone) have a Centaurus DNA to compare w/ a Topside 90W, I’d really appreciate it if you’d tell me how close they are in Length and Width. I may finally have found a squonker I can hold and squonk comfortably!

Edit: Where do you get replacement bottles for this mod?

4 Likes

6 Likes

All of those are damn good questions. Alas, answers I have none :laughing:
I believe @SessionDrummer might have both of those mods and could compare the Centaurus DNA and Topside. It does look like there would be a little flare where the squonk is, but the protrusion doesn’t seem that much so I’m thinking it wouldn’t be too uncomfortable. I was thinking of getting one and swapping the DNA board from an LV Drone that is uncomfortable to use.

6 Likes

That won’t work cuz that drone board requires at least 2 batteries to run

5 Likes

Oh shoot, you’re right. I think I have a DNA 75C board around here as well. Have to wait and see how I like it with the Quest 2 chip

6 Likes

I’m logged into Sourcemore and I’m not getting the price you listed. For the mod it’s showing a price of $72 and the kit for $88. That’s lower than other places, but still nowhere near what you said. :frowning:

Edit: I just saw that I got an email, too. There’s a code for each:
For the mod, use code QBFM
For the kit, use code QBFK

6 Likes

Strange, my email didn’t have any codes. When I logged in, the prices just showed up.

4 Likes

Maybe linking from the email auto-entered the code, but linking from your message doesn’t enter the codes.

6 Likes

I got Topside bottles from Fasttech. They were $10 each. Don’t know if they still have them.

4 Likes

No, I meant bottles for the Centaurus. But yeah, FT is still selling bottles for the Topside. I’ve got some waiting to be shipped to me now.

5 Likes

They got the Clutch squonk on sale too…hmmm. I don’t have a Clutch at all, gonna have to think about this sale. Thanks for letting me know

@INOIROC get a Stormbreaker, one of my favorite mechs for sure

4 Likes

If it is the same chip that’s in the Thelema Quest then I think you will like it. TC was excellent with a dual coil build but not as good with a single coil but only tried one build. Other than that it is an impressive board.

6 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the info.

5 Likes

I should also say the Quest chip in the lost vape Ursa does an excellent job in TC with a single coil. I use that mod with the Ursa Pro single coil RBA and it is one of my favorite setups.

6 Likes

I have that one too, but I’ve never used anything but the pod. Should probably give it a shot.

5 Likes