Good Deals 2021!

BullCityFlavors.com

7 Likes

Twice now since BCF got in FA premium custard I have been about to place an order only to find it is sold out 10ml-16oz (not that I would buy 16 ounces). My shopping list grew nuff to make an order and wait again for the “banging custard”. I only learned recently that TPA VCII is really highly regarded and I have yet to ever mix with it, so settled in on that one for now. Either bad timing on my part or some shrewd business acumen by BCF to have a sale and conveniently be out of something most US mixer hobbyists wanna try.

7 Likes

35% off all concentrates just ordered 200ml of custard for £16 with shipping

7 Likes
11 Likes

I never leave home without 'em.

7 Likes

Great battery!
Highly recommended.

7 Likes

I’m glad they added these to the sale instead of just the 40Ts. I’m def gonna be getting more of them.

5 Likes

The 40T’s last a little longer in my single 21700 mods. IMO, a better battery than the 42’s

7 Likes

I’ve noticed that as well.

6 Likes

Really? I’ve never gotten any 40Ts, I was just going by Mooch’s chart.

I’ll bow down to your and @Lostmarbles recommendations and get some 40Ts, then! (and I’ll know who to blame if I don’t like them). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

You can blame me. You’ll see the 40t’s are better in single configuration anyway.
You get what you pay for.

6 Likes

Right now both batteries are the same price at 18650batterystore.com. I hadn’t realized that the 40Ts are ordinarily more expensive than the 42s until I added them to my cart.

I’ve only got (and will have) single-battery 21700s, so that’s great to hear.

I hope you know I was joking about the blame thing. I trust you guys. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :hugs:

6 Likes

I haven’t used 40T’s yet but the Lishen 21700’s last appreciably longer than the P42’s too.

6 Likes

No worries. I really like both of them but the 40s last just a little bit longer for me.

5 Likes

Never used any Lishens before.
I’ll give them a try next time I need some.
Thanks

6 Likes

I absolutely don’t need anymore flavors that I’m not gonna use (but that’s not gonna stop me from placing an order :rofl:)

12 Likes

Coil Clout upped their discount to 35% off site wide. The sale ends tonight though. I wasn’t going to order from there but I couldn’t pass on those savings. I got two big bags of Mavaton X and some Clapton sizes for my stash. I’m pretty stocked up on wire but sales always get me to order more lol. That cotton is amazing for flavor IMO.

The code is BLACKFRIDAY:

9 Likes

@HVPGH I can send u some custard premium… 10ml, 15ml, or even a 30ml…, just pm me if ur interested.

4 Likes

Well you finally got to enable me! Ordered some maverton x; been curious about it for awhile. ( no one needs to mention my full large sterilite tub with a lifetime of cotton)

8 Likes

Haha! I have way more cotton than one needs as well. I really like that MavX stuff though. The first time I tried it I wasn’t impressed. I used too much of it. The next time I used less and just let it’s natural fluffy-ness fill my coils.

It’s kind of strange at first. It isn’t intra absorbent like most cottons. You just have to be patient. It’ll eventually start soaking, and then you’re all set. Let me know what you think! Just remember, you might have to get used to using the right amount.

6 Likes