Good Deals 2022

Nomnomz boxing day sale is on 20% everything not already on sale.

Got the apple pie @Pastorfuzz :rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Is the nomzloyal code only good if there isn’t already a sale?

5 Likes

You can only use points you earned during sales. Any other codes cant be used the get blocked.

7 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

11 Likes

Got mine as well, impressed especially for the price.

12 Likes

Once I figured how to connect the battery everything went smoothly. One powerful mod.

11 Likes

Mine just came in. Yipeee!

13 Likes

@Lostmarbles only FOUR days left !!! Well, for everyone ELSE that is.

What is the 411 with the laser etching ?? One side, both sides ?? Can a much larger, hi-res image be used, and they are skilled enough (software) to shrinkie dinkie it down to fit ?

8 Likes

From @Lostmarbles post above ^^^^^^^

6 Likes

Only one side to etch .

7 Likes

$10 per side.

I submitted five different .jpg files, one a logo, the other a low-res photo of an artists drawing from a web page.

For the logo I had four variations of the same thing and asked if they can do it, and if so just choose the one best suited. One of the four was where I just inverted the colors using a photo app I use.

The art drawing I just asked if it was doable.

They replied a day later with a ‘yes we can do it’, and a ‘we choose this version’, and ‘its already done and shipped’.

I’m anticipating a logo on one side and art drawing on the other side. I have no idea what to expect for size, positioning, and orientation. I wasn’t even sure if they could do it on the Stainless version I ordered. I should have mine in the next day or two. It arrived in Houston on the 23rd.

9 Likes

I thought It was the case. It’s the mod?

7 Likes

The laser etching is for the mod, per panel.The case is supposed to be a freebie. It already has the Steam Crave logo on it.

9 Likes

I should have done it. If anything it would improve grip vhen my hands are full of VG.

7 Likes

Only one side and they can’t do a photo. I submitted a couple of my dog and they rejected them. Too complicated. I found a wood etching ornament and sent a pic of that. I asked if they could remove the wood grain and they said they would, but you can clearly see it’s still in there I wouldn’t trust them to “fix” anything and recommend you make any adjustments yourself before submitting. I’m not complaining too much though, I still like it.

Edit:. The 10.00 etching fee is per side. You can do both sides for 20.00

9 Likes

This looks pretty nice. I got some cheap led lamps at Walmart for my wire spinning table. I liked them but they didn’t last long. No wonder they were so cheap lol. I might try a decent one soon though like in the link…

I also want to get a small hand vacuum for sucking up bits of wire/ribbon, or just dust or cat hair. Do you guys have any good suggestions for that? It don’t have to be top of the line, just something reliable and gets the job done well.

8 Likes

I just use a handheld dust buster by Black and Decker. Strong and built well. Been using it for years. I want to get the cordless model but not until this one gives out. I think I saw it at Walmart for 25.00.
I’ve used cheaper ones in the past, but the motors never last more than a year

8 Likes

B&D seems like a good brand for those. The problem I’m having is there’s TONS of different models from all kinds of companies. I think I saw 4 or 5 different kinds of Dustbuster’s on Amazon. I’ll probably end up choosing one of those. Thanks for your input.

8 Likes

No problem. If it’s just light duty, choose the cheapest one. B&D should be decent product at any price. Might want to see if Tacklife makes any as well. Good quality, decent price

7 Likes