Good Deals 2022

I should have done it. If anything it would improve grip vhen my hands are full of VG.

7 Likes

Only one side and they can’t do a photo. I submitted a couple of my dog and they rejected them. Too complicated. I found a wood etching ornament and sent a pic of that. I asked if they could remove the wood grain and they said they would, but you can clearly see it’s still in there I wouldn’t trust them to “fix” anything and recommend you make any adjustments yourself before submitting. I’m not complaining too much though, I still like it.

Edit:. The 10.00 etching fee is per side. You can do both sides for 20.00

9 Likes

This looks pretty nice. I got some cheap led lamps at Walmart for my wire spinning table. I liked them but they didn’t last long. No wonder they were so cheap lol. I might try a decent one soon though like in the link…

I also want to get a small hand vacuum for sucking up bits of wire/ribbon, or just dust or cat hair. Do you guys have any good suggestions for that? It don’t have to be top of the line, just something reliable and gets the job done well.

8 Likes

I just use a handheld dust buster by Black and Decker. Strong and built well. Been using it for years. I want to get the cordless model but not until this one gives out. I think I saw it at Walmart for 25.00.
I’ve used cheaper ones in the past, but the motors never last more than a year

8 Likes

B&D seems like a good brand for those. The problem I’m having is there’s TONS of different models from all kinds of companies. I think I saw 4 or 5 different kinds of Dustbuster’s on Amazon. I’ll probably end up choosing one of those. Thanks for your input.

8 Likes

No problem. If it’s just light duty, choose the cheapest one. B&D should be decent product at any price. Might want to see if Tacklife makes any as well. Good quality, decent price

7 Likes

I just retired a Black&Decker Toaster Oven that was in service for 38 years. It still works as intended.

10 Likes

Solid vendor, ships USPS Priority Mail so I always get my stuff pretty quick.

They are having an end of the year sale, good until January 1st. Code: HNY for 20% off coupon excludes sale items so stuff like the BOGO disposable sale won’t get discounted with the code.

9 Likes

The logo came out great. The artwork is questionable? Can anybody name the two rockers on stage?

9 Likes

Rob and KK?

6 Likes

Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock?

i-kid-triump-the-insult-dog

9 Likes

Is it Marc Bolan with either Steve Peregrine Took or Mickey Finn? I know that Marc had a Flying V guitar like that.

4 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden

It’s Judas Priest Rob Halford and KK Downing.

7 Likes

Let me know how it goes.

I have avoided the Pro due to it causing too many questions when flying compared to the Plus.

4 Likes

Nice price and you can usually find coupon codes online or 15% off for first time customers if you join the mailing list.

5 Likes

It is a large mod. No question there. And I learned the Chinese know what real leather is. I kind of expected a vinyl case after all the mods that they claimed were leather. Even if it takes a crap it’s a cheap 250C replacement.

8 Likes

And, their price is crashing here as few want to take them on. I think £70 is the new average price. So, a tad more tempting.

6 Likes

That was GV’s Black Friday price and ordered 2 more with free shipping. I’m putting them in the drawer for a rainy day.

6 Likes

Steam Crave web site had for about 62.00 US. free leather case and free shipping. Jim found a 20% coupon and they honored it. My Lost Vape has the same chip. So a race to see which craps out first. The only negative I see is plastic side panels.

7 Likes

I think the li -Po battery scared a lot of people off. Not much need for 400 Watts unless your using iron bars for a coil . What it is good for is the person who uses a large diameter tank.

6 Likes