Good Deals 2022

Oh shit lol gonna have to check it out nomnomz has a 20% off sale too gonna go to shefs now

6 Likes

I cant use the code on what i order

4 Likes

Mine worked was an order for 50 flavours what you trying to order

6 Likes

Minimum spend £15 on flavours

7 Likes

Thats what it was. A lot of what i use to get they dont carry. Was going to stock up on cinnamon donut vta but nope they dont carry it anymore. Then checking every other i use they dont have that either so it kept becoming redundant. Pointless to use them anymore.

6 Likes

It’s a really good deal but many FA & Flavour Creative are not available in 30 or 100ml - sold out.
Had to order multiples of 10ml’s to get what I needed and some flavours are not listed anymore :cry:

6 Likes

Chefs got my last order today. No need to use them at all. I decided to go onto different ice creams in their sale as i wont just order their ice cream so i got all this for £21 with free shipping

9 Likes

@SessionDrummer i got the dulce de leche on your recommendation. My stash gets more interesting because of you. All of us in the forum can blame you for all this to our partners :rofl::rofl: its dmans fault :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Lol @Psycho_316 !!! I’ll be very curious to hear what you think.

6 Likes

EXACTLY @Psycho_316! That’s what I’ve been sayin all along!!

7 Likes

Im gonna do a single test on it asap as with the wf and ssa vanilla ice creams. Im just gonna knuckle the ssa madagascar. But im looking forward to trying that ddl for sure. Its just sad that chefs is dumping everything. Looks like they are gonna be mostly in house. I only really looked for that cin donut vta but it doesnt exist on there. Sad really. @Mikser posted this so i put my this order in over my nomnomz. Ill be on it Wednesday as its a bank holiday monday.

7 Likes

I dont care what anybody says to me. They ask why i have that many and i always say this dude on elr keeps raving about a lot he samples and then i just feel the need to have it :rofl::rofl::rofl: and now because he got the aromamizer plus v3 i want one :rofl::rofl::rofl: need to find a mod it will fit nicely on :rofl::rofl::rofl: which is the bonus to a 30mm sc :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Do you have any more details or information on this @Psycho_316, as I’m playing catch up here.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Just looking through their website its obvious they are cutting back. A lot of stuff i use is gone. I had to add things i dont use regularly to get me up to free shipping. But they have thinned it a lot. Only 3 ooo concentrates vta is down to like 15 etc it goes on and on poor ssa was short lived even though they kept selling out of a lot. Looks like they might be changing business model

10 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

She is a beauty!!!

7 Likes

How much bigger are the build decks compared to the supreme v3?

6 Likes

@Psycho_316 from 25mm up to the 30mm …

10 Likes