Good Deals 2022

That’s funny AF. This is what opens to me - their regular prices as they always have been. Do you have other prices shown? (as regular prices, not counting this week’s discount since that’s standard every year in this time).

5 Likes

I’m glad i mentioned this. Had no idea they have changed their domain, since there was no explanation / information on their site and i never received an email about this. They used to be thee-cigshop.uk.co, now they are theecigshop.uk. Thank for the info! (i even see they have added some new flavors now; great news)

6 Likes

Hmm 33p diff

6 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker(7)

4 Likes

ahhh, i know what it is… You have your price shown without VAT, i already have my VAT included. That’s it. Right?

8 Likes

Yup :man_facepalming:t2: Looks like my daughter changed it lmfao

8 Likes

Its back to £1.80 lol

7 Likes

Got an email today chefs have restocked haven’t looked to see what they got extra I’ve got 50 bottles coming from the weekends spend spree

12 Likes

17 Likes
10 Likes

Here’s a little discount on Steam Crave

9 Likes

PSX_20220901_174324

7 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

Geez, I hope BCF doesn’t drop them.

4 Likes

YIPPEE !!! Thank you, that’s what I came here to ask.

4 Likes

Labor Day Sale going on now. No code needed.

17 Likes

I saw that yesterday! I might have to grab some cheap Molicel’s :+1:.

5 Likes

I saw that in an email and got a little excited. He (Jonathan) supposedly found some Goons and listed them recently. I had my eyes on a brass Goon 25, but it was $80. I figured it’d go down in price, but now it’s up to $100 :rofl:. I don’t want it that bad lol. I should’ve order a couple more when 528 was open and had a 50% off code.

6 Likes