Good Deals 2022

Lol, I wanted a brass Goon, too, and missed that 528 sale…sigh.

4 Likes

Ah geez, just bought some more flavors at BCF. At least I took advantage of the sale by buying a bunch of FLV tobaccos. I seriously have to rethink my storage.

11 Likes

LIQUID BARN

11 Likes

Time to stock up on the VIC

5 Likes

Is there a code?

3 Likes

I just bought a few one shots from Flavor Jungle. Discount worth the curiosity I guess!

3 Likes

Unfortunately for me, they won’t ship to MA.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this, I dont know why some will and some won’t

4 Likes

Maybe I should try again and see what happens. There’s no law against selling flavors. What the heck, what if I was making soap or something, geez!

7 Likes

Flavoured Lube.

3 Likes

Genius… F*IN GENIUS!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Rainbowvapes in the UK have masses of concentrates ‘close to or past BB date’ at reduced prices. Capella, Inawera, Perfumers Apprentice, Flavour West, Flavourah, Molinberry and Solubarome.

10 Likes

Thanks for the information but unfortunately I notice they don’t ship anywhere else but within the UK.

Where we deliver
Rainbow Vapes currently delivers products to the U.K

6 Likes

8 Likes

Most of those concentrates are well past i got a few that expired a year ago. Some are off by a few months. A few flavorah ones i got where past it and i had to bin them

4 Likes

That shite don’t go bad bro

6 Likes

Yeah the flavorah donut was like vinegar. Just a awful taste to it. Was not good at all. Id be curious how they store it.

5 Likes

And some where not quite as strong as they should have been

4 Likes

Coil Clout has the new (upgraded) Voltrove 1.1 BORO RBA on sale at 30% off… Limited Supply :ok_hand:
https://nux.soundestlink.com/view/6330917275255f001bd154b3/5ef8c46d4572ea2b1a5bfbf8?signature=2acb0a69540194194a46bebfa117a7ead44ceace181d8957909999ebfe236ab3

And Mark has the upgrade kit for the Version 1.0 on ebay, just pay 5$ shipping…

4 Likes

There sold out on Coil Clout , or that’s what it looks like just now

4 Likes