Good Deals 2022

Picked up the pro today. Ordered the stainless steel. Looked up the price of the chip and they want $79.00 for the 250c. Transaction was smooth and acknowledgement of transaction from SC came as soon as I clicked on the pay option.
From what I read the paint on the black mod was suspect. The black wasn’t an option when buying only SS and gun metal.

8 Likes

@SessionDrummer , I PM’ed you with a couple of Steam Crave questions.

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the info :pray:

4 Likes

As if that deals not enough,
I used coupon code GME53N67 for 20% off my whole order! :money_mouth_face:

11 Likes

Many thanks for the code. Can’t believe this is such a great price. Lipo, DNA 250c and a leather case. Awesome!

8 Likes

Thanks for the code, I got one just to try it out. They retail for AU$235 ish here but this cost me AU$79.33… winning!! :grinning:

10 Likes

6 Likes

Ha! Nice find. I sent a email to them to get the $13.00 back. Will advise how they respond.

8 Likes

@rcleven "That guy that ruined it for everyone":wink:

Just playing.

10 Likes

I hope it works for you :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

That didn’t long. They are refunding my $13.00 on the original order but was reluctant to honor the coupon code because it is a clearance price. Sounds like production has been stopped. She referred the refund going to my PayPal account. Generic term or has PayPal found a way around the system under another name?
Thank you Jim.

8 Likes

The code was associated with the new Meson single coil RTA. I just tried it with my order that did not include a Meson and it worked.

LINK–>PSX_20221212_011837<–LINK

8 Likes

Has yours shipped yet? I ordered mine on Dec 11 (Dec 10 for US) and it still hasn’t shipped (Dec 15 here today). Shipping information says all orders should ship in 2 days max. Have emailed but no reply as yet.

4 Likes

No shipping confirmation for me either, you just reminded me to check

5 Likes

Nope! I ordered the 10th. Web site says waiting for fulfillment. Beginning to think China has shut down. Did get my $13.00 refund tho. Must be working from home.
Am getting a Sorcemore order from 2 months ago. One of my Geekvape Classic hit USPS today. Should be delivered in 3/4 days. Still waiting on The Geekvape US store to fulfill 2 more Classic’s from black Friday. No movement their either. Shot off a email to them yesterday with no response yet if ever.

6 Likes

Interesting. Am hoping the fact they use HK Post might bypass the China shutdown thing. I know HK is still classed as China but they have been a bit more lenient in the past. Time will tell I guess…

6 Likes

If you can’t get worker’s into the warehouse’s nothing gets picked and packaged. Plus they will be shutting down for almost a month for the holidays coming up.
Sorcemore order came from their bonded warehouse. Was shipped 11/25/2022 Hong Kong post. Just got notified USPS has it in their hands in New Jersey at 5:40 PM. Probably another 4 days to move it by truck half way across the country.

5 Likes

25 minutes ago. Steam Crave has given notice of shipping.
Should have it in about 25 days.

Order Number: 22121005474522
Order DT: 10/12-2022 05:47:45
Order Status: Shipment Shipped
Payment Method: Useepay
Shipping Method: HK Post by Airmail ()
Tracking Number: 420601369361210914250015820812 (12/14-2022)
Remarks: Please track on http://track.4px.com/#/
Item Costs: USD$65.00
Shipping Charges
& Insurance: USD$0.00
Handing Fee: USD$0.00
Grand Total: USD$65.00
6 Likes

Same here. Ordered on 10th, just received notification of shipment.

7 Likes

Tracking shows it’s moving quickly.

From

China

To

America

• ShaTian,DongGuan / Depart from facility to service provider.

2022-12-14 17:50

• ShaTian,DongGuan / Shipment arrived at facility and measured.

2022-12-14 14:54

• ShaTian,DongGuan / 4px received shipment.

2022-12-13 20:27

• Parcel information received

2022-12-11 22:22

Looks like it shipped yesterday or the day before

7 Likes