Good Deals 2022

Not at PC so cannot log in to see. No emails yet, not even in spam. Will check later when home. :+1:

5 Likes

Hang in there. Sure it shipped. How many people actually ordered thru the manufacturer. 20% off is is normal price on other web sites plus the discount.

5 Likes

Mine has shipped as well. Now let’s hurry up and wait.

7 Likes

Most interested in the li-po battery. First mod I bought that has to be charged thru USB C port on the mod. Don’t know if an advantage or detrimental. Worth trying to find out tho.
As I mentioned before shipping should take about three to four weeks.

7 Likes

Keep getting gateway error trying to order the hadron. Anyone know why.

4 Likes

Try clearing your cookie’s for the Steam Crave site then go to one of the links above. I did it on my phone and came back unsecured site. I told it to go there anyway. Steam Crave site then opened.

6 Likes

Just checked on the order page and still say’s “awaiting shipping”…

Hopefully over the next couple of days so it avoids months wait for their shutdowns.

7 Likes

For sure. They want it out as much as you want it. They were about a day or two behind according to tracking. Didn’t get the email till shipping agent did the pickup and in the carrier hands.

5 Likes

Same info for me.

5 Likes

It’s Micro USB. Maximum 2A internal charging.

7 Likes

Finally ordered my hadron thanks for the code

7 Likes

I just read that MyVPro is closing. They have a 40% off code until they’re done apparently.

7 Likes

Just placed an order myself and came here to say the same thing. If you don’t have the ripsaw rda pick up a couple of colors

8 Likes

I just saw this too! They are a US store. This sucks.

7 Likes

I couldn’t agree more @JiM210, AND, despite ordering from them numerous times over the years, when I went to check out, it stated they don’t ship to my state.

3 Likes

I couldn’t finish my order fast enough. The Valhalla Mini, and one of my color choices sold out while I was trying to complete the transaction!!! I had to settle for a Rose Gold and switch to the Ultem Valhalla V2 40mm.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Anyone doing any discounts on flavors right now

4 Likes

Flavor Jungle I think. I don’t think their flavors are on sale. Just their premixes.

5 Likes

Maybe next weekend or the weekend after that. Are you subscribed to the various vendors newsletters? That’s the quickest way to find out.

7 Likes