Good Deals 2022

I just picked up a couple of items. Shipping under $100 is $10.99

6 Likes

Also, thanks for mentioning the XROS mini. I have been looking for a stealth vape, so I thought I’d try it.

5 Likes

My pleasure and I hope you like it as much as I have.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Have 2 of these, love them!

6 Likes

That there is a tank!!!

6 Likes

Nomnomz boxing day sale is on 20% everything not already on sale.

Got the apple pie @Pastorfuzz :rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Is the nomzloyal code only good if there isn’t already a sale?

5 Likes

You can only use points you earned during sales. Any other codes cant be used the get blocked.

7 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

11 Likes

Got mine as well, impressed especially for the price.

12 Likes

Once I figured how to connect the battery everything went smoothly. One powerful mod.

11 Likes

Mine just came in. Yipeee!

13 Likes

@Lostmarbles only FOUR days left !!! Well, for everyone ELSE that is.

What is the 411 with the laser etching ?? One side, both sides ?? Can a much larger, hi-res image be used, and they are skilled enough (software) to shrinkie dinkie it down to fit ?

8 Likes

From @Lostmarbles post above ^^^^^^^

6 Likes

Only one side to etch .

7 Likes

$10 per side.

I submitted five different .jpg files, one a logo, the other a low-res photo of an artists drawing from a web page.

For the logo I had four variations of the same thing and asked if they can do it, and if so just choose the one best suited. One of the four was where I just inverted the colors using a photo app I use.

The art drawing I just asked if it was doable.

They replied a day later with a ‘yes we can do it’, and a ‘we choose this version’, and ‘its already done and shipped’.

I’m anticipating a logo on one side and art drawing on the other side. I have no idea what to expect for size, positioning, and orientation. I wasn’t even sure if they could do it on the Stainless version I ordered. I should have mine in the next day or two. It arrived in Houston on the 23rd.

9 Likes

I thought It was the case. It’s the mod?

7 Likes

The laser etching is for the mod, per panel.The case is supposed to be a freebie. It already has the Steam Crave logo on it.

9 Likes