Good Deals 2022

Thank you. I just checked DIYVaporSupply, they don’t have the Vanillas by Inawera, so looks like I will have to buy it from Canada. I am having trouble uploading pics so I will break it down. Can you tell me if any of these flavors are a nay or aie?

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Dont speak Canidian. Upper right corner is US prices. Got the Blueberry and the gummy both were good. Miami vice is new to me. Cant go wrong with any Vanilla by INW. Never had the Champagne or Cream Soda.

3 Likes

And the Dog got fed.

4 Likes

How is Peaches?

3 Likes

An 9 year old that thinks she is two. Healthy.

5 Likes

She is so spoiled. She gets kibble a quarter inch of nuked sweet patato, and a half a thigh or leg of boiled chicken.

3 Likes

@KC111 I’d say any of the Real Flavors.

2 Likes

They are truly our best friends.

4 Likes

Yes, having a hard time, I have both the new DIYCanada page open and the old page open. On some of the new page, there are some flavors that are not available from Rf, yet they are available on the old page, hmmmm?

2 Likes

If you can cook you can create.

2 Likes

If you like Graham Crackers, and French Toast, I’d get a big bottle of each. Their NEW site isn’t setup for taking orders yet, I don’t think.

1 Like

I’ve already got 10ml of each, but the F.T. (the one you raved about on your all in one base camp) doesn’t seem to be the V1 version?

2 Likes

Not the same, bud, if I add a dash of black pepper to something, it doesn’t ruin my dinner, but if I add a flavor to recipes, in can ruin it. But, I am the newbie here, so I’m not going to argue, lol.

3 Likes

I believe it’s the v.1 French Toast.

2 Likes

It is just confusing because I can order some flavors from the old site and vice versa but the same flavors are out on the new site and vice versa, LOL. Am I confusing you yet?

2 Likes

The last I heard, was they were showcasing the new site only, but it wasn’t allowing sales. I’d purchase on the old site. I’m getting a few of the tried and trues .

ITEM DESCRIPTION EACH QTY TOTAL
French Toast Extract by Real Flavors - 120 ML [ French Toast Extract by Real Flavors - 120 ML
](French Toast Extract by Real Flavors) $15.95 $15.95

Cinnamon Toast by Real Flavors - 60 ML Cinnamon Toast by Real Flavors - 60 ML
$9.32 $9.32

Graham Cracker by Real Flavors - 60 ML Graham Cracker by Real Flavors - 60 ML
$9.32 $9.32

Strawberry Milkshake Extract by Real Flavors - 60 ML Strawberry Milkshake Extract by Real Flavors - 60 ML
$9.71 $9.71

4 Likes

If you dont make mistakes your not trying. Most of the percentages are in the notes. Adjust from there.
Look at your favorate recpe creators. Dont worry about the recipe itself. Look at how it is put together.

7 Likes

Ok, I am looking through your notes.

2 Likes