Good Deals 2022

Probably just a larger RF offering

2 Likes

Looking through the RF’s extracts now. I have many 10mls, but was looking to increase some to 30mls. They seem to be out of a lot of RF’s now.

3 Likes

If you need any Flavorah flavors there 10s are about a buck cheaper than BCF. Shipping included.

4 Likes

Thank you! I have all the Flavorahs, many still unopened, sighs. What are some of your “must haves” for RF (SC)?

3 Likes

You have an hour?
Most of mine are from when Walt was still making them. Don’t know if they have been reformulated since. Pineapple, Apple, Apple Pie, Fruit Pebbles, Cream Brulee, Wild Cherry.
Have more with the seals broken.
Since DIY Flavor Shack doesn’t offer it any more See if any Vanillas are available.

5 Likes

I added 2 Vanillas from Inawera, but I don’t know the difference between Vanilla and Vanilla Classic. Was looking for Soda Base RF, but many seem to have disappeared from the RF flavors.

3 Likes

My Holy Resurrection was low. Ordered the INW Shisha Vanilla 60ml. Next best thing for my taste buds. That came today.

4 Likes

That is awesome! Did I hear from someone that Vanilla Extra by WF or Vanilla Overload by Gremberry is close to HV?

3 Likes

Got a 60ml if you need some.

3 Likes

I’ve got 10ml. I don’t know what is good, since I don’t create recipes. I was just looking to stock up on some flavors since I probably won’t use DIYCanada again after this.

2 Likes

Have it. Never broke into it. Was disappointed with the Cholate Overload that it needed help with Dark Chocolate MF. Set my expectations too high I guess

4 Likes

I understand. If you get the chance to try Vanilla Extra by WF or Vanilla Overload by Gremberry, let me know how it compares to HV.

3 Likes

You probably wont see RF in many recipes. DYI dosent have the distribution Walt did.

2 Likes

Perhaps I am wasting my time and everyone else’s time with adding more RF’s to my cart.

2 Likes

Is Walt the creator of RF?

2 Likes

Will do. INW has become my first option tho.

2 Likes

Should I stop looking at the RF’s and just grab the 2 Vanillas by Inawera? (Vanilla Classic and Vanilla (Wanilia))

2 Likes

No. He distributed. He was in the RF family.

4 Likes

Gotcha. I saw you mention his name a few times. Thanks for that.

2 Likes

Its my go to Vinilla when HR runs out. INW does vanilla right.

3 Likes