Good Deals 2022

One on One 15% off: “LUCKY15”

Got suckered and bought 6-7 new flavors. You know how it is. I needed one flavor for a recipe and why pay for shipping for one bottle?

10 Likes

I just did that at WetVapes.
Went to get a look at a couple RDA’s and ended up getting 9 Bonzas to get free shipping.
I love those things

8 Likes

$118.76 with code: DEALS
Have no idea how long this will last.

10 Likes

VaporDNA has a sale on clearance items and they just added an additional 40% off code on top of the sale prices. EXTRA40
The list is mainly juices but there are a few coil heads, tanks and pods listed as well. For the Cotton Bacon V2 fans out there, it’s on sale for $1.19 a bag (after the additional 40%). Have no idea how long it will last so don’t wait too long if interested.

8 Likes

They sure did :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Thank you … I need to grab a few bags ov cbv2

5 Likes

My pleasure

4 Likes

Anyone have any recent experience with FastTech? I have been eyeing the newer HellVape Fat Rabbit Solo and it seems FT is now accepting credit cards again - I know China has been in some lockdowns due to the new Covid variant and FT shipping times to US are at best always notoriously slow. So if anyone has had recent history with FT or Chinese purchasing please let me know…

6 Likes

My last order was about 2 months ago right after the Chinese New Year and it was the usual 2 - 2.5 weeks to California. Haven’t purchased anything recently from them.

4 Likes

I placed my first order with them right before their lockdown. One of my items was out of stock. They were very polite and very forthcoming about the shipping delay, asking if I wanted to wait or be refunded (I chose wait). My order shipped before anticipated, about two weeks ago. I can updated you again when it arrives, if you would like?

6 Likes

Thanks - that would be awesome…did you utilize free shipping & I’m wondering how they ship it (labeling wise)?

6 Likes

I just looked (because I couldn’t remember), although my order did qualify for free shipping, I paid $9 to upgrade to expedited. I honestly don’t know if it makes a difference, but I figured I’d try. They show a picture of the package it was sent in, and it was sent registered air mail.

5 Likes

Their labels are nondescript. It usually says something like electronic gadget. Usually a padded envelope. They take a photo of your package before shipping it to you. The return address doesn’t say Fasttech, it has someone’s name on it from a CA address.

It’s been awhile since I placed an order but free shipping is usually okay. Sometimes they will pick the best method for you which you can change if you like. They always choose the cheapest. During these times carrier preferences are always changing. There used to be a guy who ran a website that taught people how to use FT. Try googling Fasttech different ways, maybe it’s still there. Another thing I did was search the best carriers to choose from China to US. ePacket used to be the way to go but sometimes that can change.

I know, a mouthful, but FT was like the vaper’s training ground back when. They still have the best forum for learning about products and yes, they are very nice and polite. You can ask them anything.

7 Likes

No recent experience. They have always been one of my favorite places to buy. I always choose the method they recommend. I figure they have much more experience with shipping than I do. I always anticipate a month or two wait and I’m never disappointed.

7 Likes

20% off all Geekvape hardware. Good until 4/11/22. Code: NerdyGeek20

7 Likes

Two new Steam Crave items: steam-crave-hadron-rdsa

Two new Steam Crave items: steam-crave-hadron-rdsa

Steam Crave’s Hadron RDSA and Hadron Mesh RDA are constructed from stainless steel material and come preinstalled with a wide bore 810 resin drip tip. Additionally, they sport an overall diameter of 30mm, making it a great fit on their Hadron Pro Mod. Also, if you prefer using it on a squonk device, both the mesh and standard version does come with a BF pin.

The standard version features a postless build deck that’s compatible with both series and parallel builds. Steam Crave’s Mesh Hadron RDSA features a dual mesh coil build deck.

Another key difference between the two is the airflow system. The mesh version has an adjustable top and side airflow, while the other is a side and bottom system. Either way, you’ll get stellar flavor production.

4 Likes

@Sprkslfly that’s funny I literally just figured out how to do that 2 minutes ago and then I read this thank you for the reminder anyway! Is the deals and posts current and even look at the dates yet

4 Likes

I am waiting for the dead rabbit r tank 365 days kit it was 50 bucks I linked it somewhere I think in this thread. It was under 50 bucks actually same thing with neon koala I ordered it right before the lockdown but it shipped before anticipated and it’s in New York already. The hell vape RTA dead rabbit are comes with 95 strips of cotton 95 strips of mesh for free no brainer for me I ordered from them about 4 months ago and it took 6 weeks but everything was perfect hope that helps you

5 Likes

I said I would update you….my order arrived today, safe and sound :blush: I placed it March 11, there was a delay (which they kept me fully updated on), so my order didn’t ship until March 24, and today it arrived. Hope that helps :wink:

7 Likes

Gremberry Farms has some WF on clearance. Here’s your chance to explore the magic of WF Quince Jelly 30ml for $0.49! (pronounced kwins)
https://gremberryfarms.com/clearance/

9 Likes