Good Deals 2022

@NeonKoala
Went to check my tracking yesterday and it was already here upstairs! what did you order yours like March 8th or so? I was so excited!
Even with the shutdown it shipped faster than last time for me. Yay Christmas :christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow:! Lol

6 Likes

quincy

5 Likes

Haha, Joel! Check it out there are other flavors too, for cheap.

3 Likes

https://vapingcheap.com/steam-crave-aromamizer-plus-v2-rdta/

I didn’t check on shipping so it may or may not work for you. Otherwise how can you NOT get this if you don’t already have some. Options are available for advanced kits and different colors, including the Limited Gold 5th Anniversary one.

8 Likes

I’ve had a code emailed to me for 20% off at chefs but nothing I could see on their site.
I just thought I’d mention it as I’m sure others will have been sent one and could have possibly missed it.

4 Likes

Voopoo Musket on sale for $14.89. 10% off with code VDEALS. I have no idea if this mod is any good. Just posting for anyone interested.

6 Likes

$52.49.Coupon Code: VAPOR25

$21.15 Coupon Code: VDEALS

6 Likes

Anyone have any recent experience with ejuiceconnect.com? Looking at a mod there, which is on sale and “C35” coupon takes 35% off the sale price, which offsets their $19.95 shipping charge. It’s a great deal but I’m kinda hesitant after reading some of the comments about them on the interwebs…

2 Likes

They’ve always been good for me. I haven’t ordered from there in months though. Their shipping gets pretty ridiculous. It adds on for every item that goes in your cart pretty much.

2 Likes

I use to order all the time from them, no problems but thats been awhile back

2 Likes

Chefs have a discount running, but it’s customer-specific. So in case you’re making an order in the following days, you might want to ask them for a discount (should be higher than usual 10%).

2 Likes

I started squonking with one of these:

They’re listed for $19.99. Code: MyVpro10 gets you 10% off I think. These mods have been on sale numerous times at several sites. The updated versions have quarter (or half?) turn battery caps. I’m not sure which ones MVP has though. I never minded the threaded versions but I’ve read people complaining about them.

I always ditched the tanks thing they come with for a single coil RDA. Some people like them but an Elder Dragon is a better atomizer for it :grin:.

7 Likes

Any idea how well these work? I’ve had a couple Aspires in the past and they were all severely underpowered. The price is right but not for a poor performer

3 Likes

,$18. Here

5 Likes

That’s where I got the info and code (Same site, $20 minus 10% code=$18). I used to check there and vape.deals daily but not so much anymore.

4 Likes

It’s single 18650 but they work well. They’re nice to hold and use. The squonk bottle pops out on a sled.

3 Likes

EWWWWW PROPRIETARY BOTTLES!!!

5 Likes

Is BCF having a Mother’s Day sale this year (tomorrow)?

Hey, what happened to the weekly sales at BCF?

3 Likes

I noticed that a couple weeks ago. Ive been ordering way too much lately and that sale didnt help.

6 Likes

Well, lol, did you write in a complaint and tell them they were making you attend too many DIY 12 step meetings?

6 Likes