5 Likes

Yep! Dropped a fast $100.00 last sale.

4 Likes

@d_fabes @D.Sims @muth

BULL CITY FLAVORS

14 Likes

Yep, I knew it.

7 Likes

And it goes through Tuesday from what I heard.

6 Likes

Thanks! I’m trying to start mixing more and I haven’t used that brand
before. I ordered about a dozen fruits to check out.

6 Likes

Lol, I had a full cart at BCF and wasn’t planning on buying VSO flavors this time around but couldn’t resist the sale. I ordered 14 flavors, 5 of which are his teas which I’ve been curious about. He has a tea loving customer who writes favorable reviews. I might be off to the races in a different direction for awhile, lol.

5 Likes

I started with his fruits and Espresso and was not disappointed. Very happy as a matter of fact.

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer on the subject of VSO, do you plan on testing his Raw Vanilla? He says it’s a high grade Tahitian vanilla bean.

6 Likes

Honestly @muth, I don’t know how I’ll be able to resist it !!!

8 Likes

Looks like chefs is dropping the super aromas line as its all 50% off figures after i just did the order with them lol

7 Likes

@Psycho_316 The Sobucky SA’s ??

4 Likes

Yup a lot is sold out already. Wish this so called sale aka clearance to get rid of it was on last week. Would have got two of the ripe strawberry ssa

3 Likes

Roger that @Psycho_316, I would have snagged some more Ice Cream. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All sold out except 10ml bottles lol

3 Likes

Holy Moly…WireOptim is having a 50% off sale.

12 Likes

Don’t need any buuuuut…
Take my money!!!

11 Likes

Same here lol…couldn’t pass it up especially since their prices went up. I hope this isn’t a sign of them shutting down or something.

6 Likes

I just received shipping notification with tracking :rofl:

7 Likes

Doubtful they are shutting down.
They’ve had a couple of sales like this before.
I think the last one was 40% off and I grabbed a bunch

7 Likes