Good Deals 2023

Yes I do, and @SessionDrummer helped me score a couple more!

I only had one and I got it used. It’s heavily used :laughing:. I was so happy to look at those brand new decks and caps :+1:.

12 Likes

Theres a auction on the diyejuice discord for a brand new old bottle of diyfs holy grail ry4

7 Likes

That’s some good stuff :+1:. I have around 55ml left.

6 Likes

Don’t forget about your points. The same thing happened to me, I just needed a couple of flavors but my points paid for shipping and then some.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: What are you watching? 2022/23

Oh yes @mstokens. Oh yes !!!

4 Likes

9 Likes

13% off Medicine Flower. Code :Holiday13.

9 Likes

Thanks bud, French Van Silver and Vanilla Prem on the way.

7 Likes

Enjoy my man. The French Vanilla is the best I have tasted. Don’t have the Vanilla Prem so cant comet.

8 Likes

Damn iv been so tempted to try some mf out but they are so expensive

7 Likes

You use less. Most mix’s use only drops. If you use 1% in a mix it’s probably over flavored.

8 Likes

@rcleven is 101% right.

@STR8V8PING I USED to think that.

The whole “Man, they are HOW much” ?? thing has been going on since the beginning of time. As @rcleven the price per BOTTLE, really doesn’t matter, as you DO use FAR LESS than most typical flavors, so the NET COST is actually quite low.

6 Likes

Im just worried about being dissapointed spending that much on one or 2 flavors. I keep reading on them and theres people that rave about how good they are and then also say at the same time that they cant really work as a standalone but they work great if you add this and that flavor with it. If i have to still for example build caramel with other caramels is it really that amazing.

5 Likes

Agreed @STR8V8PING, BUT, it depends on what your flavor needs are. Not every flavor has to be the standout, stand alone, main flavor, so mixers, basers, and additives, always have their place. IMO, it just depends on what your needs are.

4 Likes

As far as Medicine Flower, at least as far as the OG’s I have, you’re going to have a hard time, trying to be disappointed with most of them. I can’t speak to the new(er) Premium/Silvers, as I haven’t picked many up, to directly compare them.

4 Likes

Why did they stop making the ogs

4 Likes

I was gonna order a few tasty puff to try out. While im orderi g did you ever try flavor phoenix flavors. I remember right when i was getting out of making juice back in the day i remember they just started and were marketing the crap out of it as being the new premiere flavoring company. I guess that was short lived because i literally see nothing about anyone using them

3 Likes

Well that’s debatable, as some will say the Premiums (or Silvers) are the same, but I can’t speak to that. I found it LESS confusing when it was just MF Flavors, and not sure why they re-designed (split) the lines.

2 Likes

No, I’ve never heard of them before.

2 Likes