Good Deals 2023

@Lostmarbles @Letitia @mjag and anyone else who got the Odin Mini 2 and was bitching about the megatron magnets :rofl: . I got a reply from Jobmaster Magnets, Canada. Here’s what he said:

"There is no practical way to reduce the strength of the magnets.

You would need to remove and replace them with a lesser magnet."

I used electrical tape on all four magnets and it helps. I still needed to loop a leather strap through the vent holes for something to grab and pull. My hands suck, though. Anyway, I love this mod. The way it feels in the hand and especially it’s battery saving feature. I’m using a Cold Steel next to it and the battery drains about twice as fast (using a similar build, same wattage).

7 Likes

Has anyone who bought the Moli P45B recently, notice that they hit harder than the P42A? Maybe it’s just because they’re new and fresh but I did a side by side comparison and got the same power on the P45B at a lower wattage.

Just a reminder, if you ordered your batts from the Battery Store, they send them practically discharged, so don’t wait too long to charge them up. Most stores send them about 33% discharged. Just saying.

9 Likes

Thanks for the reminder muth.

I have had these sitting on my desk unopened for ages, just opened then & they come with a case!
(Not from the battery store but still… a good kick up the pants for me),

11 Likes

I tried electrical tape after you first posted it. Worked like a charm. Thanks @muth!

8 Likes

I just got some and im not sure about hitting harder , but they last longer …

8 Likes

Yeah, it’s probably because they’re fresh compared to my old ones which have gone through Idk how many cycles. But here’s some info on the P45B that is encouraging:

THE ABSOLUTE BEST HIGH CURRENT 21700 ON THE MARKET: MOLICEL P45B

This cell was developed for supercar makers to have sky high capacity while also having super low internal resistance. That means the cell can run very high currents while staying cool. To top it off, it has amazing cold temperature performance as well with over 3.51Ah at -30 C. This is by far the best high power 21700 available as of 2023. Nothing can touch this performance.

13 Likes

I just saw this somewhere and I don;t think it was Vape sourcing. I gotta find it now. They had all the Drop Deads listed.

8 Likes

10 Likes

I read the same…

4 Likes

Yo, @STR8V8PING

8 Likes

Sweet looks like ill be ordering

6 Likes

They look nice but I’m guessing more airflow. I’ll definitely order one or two.

The original is pretty fantastic I think. I like the simplicity of the deck and airflow. It’s got a distinct draw with a nice bit of restriction. I read a lot of positive comments about it but didn’t believe it until I got one. I like it better than the Dead Rabbit and even the original Drop. Both of those might’ve been more popular but not sure. I waited too long on a lot of rebuildables but then again, I also have a bunch of others :laughing:.

7 Likes

Thats irritating, The RY 4double was not there when i grabbed the Biscuit , Peach and Tutti Frutti (2)

Just ordered the RY4 ty

6 Likes

I think I ordered at just the right time…

7 Likes

Nice. I just hate paying more for shipping than the flavor.I didnt need anything else though

7 Likes

I got a recipe line i was gonna post. Its a base/stone with a couple recipes using it and main flavor is jf ry4 but im waiting to post it until i get the ultimate in , in case it works better.

6 Likes

Wayne was saying its super good …

7 Likes

Hey @fidalgo_vapes I have a 120mL of the RY4 Double, I’d be happy to give you 30mL’s or so if you would like it.

7 Likes

I appreciate the offer . I already bought it or i would have taken you up on that offer.

6 Likes

So you’re saying you like the OG Drop Dead RDA? Sounds nice from your description.

7 Likes