Good Deals 2023

Had me worried for a bit making the recommendation. By the way, it was a short sale on those batteries. There $10.00 now.

10 Likes

I forgot to mention my batteries arrived yesterday via UPS. I got what I ordered (4 x P45B’s), and they basically gifted me the two P42A’s. I really appreciate the great customer service. Makes me want to support their business.

I know this is a BS excuse but I kind of avoid Liion Wholesale now :laughing:. People were posting all of their flashlights and fans, and they never gave me a single one. I ordered a bunch kind of expecting it to be “My turn” but it never happened lol. Some people posted pictures of getting multiple flashlights and fans. I guess I just wanted to be included but they ultimately made me feel rejected. Fine then, I’ll take my ball and go play somewhere else :rofl:.

14 Likes

I had the same experience with Chef’s. I ordered from them for 4 years and only got one 10ml of some shitty flavor.

10 Likes

18650batterystore.com has been my #1 source for batteries. The order of yours they messed up on(and made up for) may even be a rare occurrence. It doesn’t surprise me they owned up and corrected the mistake, quickly, without fuss, and in your favor. :100:

10 Likes

Same with BCF. They will send a free sample, if you request it, but it’s usually something shitty that I would never buy . :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

6 Likes

Right I stopped asking after the fourth bottle of FA Rhapsody. LOL :joy:

6 Likes

9 Likes

Nomz is doing 20% off everything until midnight tomorrow. Makes me want to order more lol

9 Likes

Have edited to remove personal details but this was my last one. It is exactly the same as a script you would get for any other medication - printed on “special” prescription paper.
My old one was the same text but just a letter from the same Dr with his details and mine.

10 Likes

I have the letter style and a card to show I have a script.

7 Likes

Well I’ll be damned. Imagine that!

6 Likes

I was thinking the same thing then all of a sudden I place an order for just 4 batteries and they send along a big ass lithium flashlight. I think they spin a wheel or something and I finally just got lucky.

7 Likes

Nicotinehub 20% off sale ends tonight. So if your in the uk and are running low nows a good time. I couldnt wait till november sale

7 Likes

If you are looking to buy Chubby Gorilla bottles by the case, TricoBraun has free shipping on at LEAST, the 10ml, 30ml, and 100ml bottles. My old supplier is backlogged, so I’m going to try Trico.

13 Likes

Liion Wholesale is having a Flash Sale on Moli P42A $4.50 This is a good location for East Coasters because they ship out of PA.

slide_1_alt.jpg

12 Likes

I bought 300 of the little 10ml gorilla bottles from them. They changed their name a few months ago to what it is currently. I got an email about it, and can’t think of what they were called before. I was pretty happy with my order :+1:.

6 Likes

Just a reminder that Flavor Jungle’s sale ends tonight at midnight (11:59pm).

“SAVE11” for 11% off all Ultimates and One shots

6 Likes

Well, I missed it. Maybe next weekend :rofl:

5 Likes

They actually have frequent sales so, ya, I wouldn’t fret.

4 Likes

9 Likes