Good Deals 2023

Thanks for this, been wanting to try these out…4 pack on the way :grin:

9 Likes

No problem buddy. I was gonna get 6 but changed my mind and got 4 too :grin:. I also ordered 8: P28A, 18650’s. I didn’t find out about 18650 Battery Store until a year ago or so. They’re pretty awesome and have great sales.

13 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Just got their email yesterday. Time to stock up!

6 Likes

Damn OOS of ALL 24ga. Kanthal round wire. :frowning:

6 Likes

Bought a few things. Mostly flat SS so I can make all SS Framed staples. Trying to get above 0.1 mixed I have.

8 Likes

8 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. It’s either that or that he cannot cope with air which doesn’t include M&H.

6 Likes

Just saw this today when I went there

12 Likes

Thanks and welcome to the forum @FreetheVape

4 Likes

I just got around to checking out my batteries and two are correct but two aren’t.

I also got some P28A 18650’s which are all fine. I hope you got the correct ones. I have no idea why they’d mix mine up. I can’t imagine they keep them in the same area or whatever. Somebody would have to go out of their way to grab from two different places. I dunno, mistakes happen I guess. I emailed them just to point it out. I have a bunch of p42a’s already, but could use these too I guess.

8 Likes

Send them this picture. CS probably won’t ask you to return to wrong ones.

6 Likes

I’ll send it to them but they might think I did a switcheroo. Maybe the codes will reveal I’m telling the truth tho lol.

5 Likes

The 42’s are a different price. They should at least make up the difference if they are acceptable to you. Their too clean to be mistaken for used. It’s only 2 battery’s to them. Their mistake.

5 Likes

Oh crap, better check mine when I get home. Thanks for the heads up

7 Likes

Ty…I forgot to grab some batteries and I never knew they had the P45B. I thought they only had the one 21700 P42A . Ill be grabbing some of thes 45bs

8 Likes

N.P. :+1: I’ve been using the two that I have, and they work pretty nice. I think most of my 30T’s are getting a bit older now so I’m gonna get new ones to compare probably. They seemed to hit noticably harder on a full charge. I have one in a Dovpo Clutch and the other in a Hugi Squeezer.

Update on my mix-up. 18650 Battery store basically said sorry and gave me a new tracking number. That’s pretty cool of them. They just scored a few bonus loyalty points from me :grin:.

11 Likes

Did they allow you to to keep the other two that were wrong? Their shipping would eat the price of two batteries.

8 Likes

Here’s the response they sent:

Good morning, we do apologize for that, we will send the correct order out to you. Thank you for your patience in advance.

I got another order confirmation (Which was my original order) but with a new tracking number. It’s from UPS ground and will probably just be two batteries. I’m probably gonna make another order tonight with a “thank you” in the notes.

10 Likes