Good Deals 2023

Sourcemore almost always have the best prices, in my opinion. I always tell others that that is where the B&M stores order from and then those B&M stores jack up their prices to make their profit.

9 Likes

Oh what the heck. Sorry it didn’t work out. It’s happened to me as well but from one of my favorite sites (Wet Vapes). I loooooved shopping there. They always had great prices for older gear. Out of nowhere they’d list old RDAs or RTAs and for super cheap. It would be stuff that had sold out everywhere else long ago. I scored a lot of gear from that place in the two or three years I was allowed to shop there. They always had a big selection of older mods and kits too. After the USPS ban date, they kind of black listed a bunch of random states. Mine was one of them.

7 Likes

Loved Wet Vapes, i bought a crap top of cheap stuff from there as well a couple years back. Gonna give them a try again soon.

I really miss fasttech, so so very much!

9 Likes

Very agreed @INOIROC.

4 Likes

Wetvapes charges a signature fee as well…, up until here recently VE didn’t charge for one, but I went to place another order one day & noticed that they started…

5 Likes

Signature fees which end up being delivered to your mailbox without a signature. I ordered a classic VV Pulse mech mod from Wet Vapes for like $8. Plus tax and a signature fee. I received it without having to sign for it. To me signature fees are just a way to get a few extra bucks out of you for a service without actually supplying said service. I also ordered from Ohmvapor out of Florida for kings crest e-juice concentrate (no nic) and got charged a signature fee and again never had to sign for it.

9 Likes

Me too! Talked a lot of crap about their shipping and such, but damn if I didn’t buy a lot of stuff there.

8 Likes

I won’t buy if they charge shipping and a signature fee. It’s the principle of it all! Wish they would have it up front and not when you’re ready to check out.

7 Likes

Oh yeah, I’ve had my favorite shops like that for the old stuff and they’re either gone now or I can’t order.

6 Likes

Yep, happened to me. When I see a shop charging for it I leave cause I’m tired of being ripped off.

5 Likes

I literally tear up when I think about FT. It was my first experience really delving into vaping and learning about everything. The forum could be a snake pit but after you found the right people there was a universe of expert knowledge. Some of those guys put calls into the Chinese factories to ask questions and make requests. That’s where I found out that one of the Kayfun V5 clones was better than the authentic. I snatched it and afterwards people were going crazy trying to find one. Those were the days of drama in the vape world…I miss the excitement of it all.

9 Likes

Me too, i loved FT. Only had to message a mod to request changes and details. Of all the many many things i bought from there i regretted only one or two.

9 Likes

You can vote on which date Hiliq has their free shipping here. :arrow_down:

https://us10.list-manage.com/survey?u=7f5bc6aeacedb12ebd28a5cb4&id=8c54fcd6a0&e=9d6db58d67

7 Likes

Special Offers & Clearance

12 Likes

11 Likes

Hi Muth, where do you mainly buy your gear at now? I haven’t bought anything new in awhile and since fastech shut down, I’m not sure where to go.

11 Likes

@robin great to see you back…

I still use Sourcemore, ElementVape, Health Cabin, and a few others.

11 Likes

Good to see you around, Robin. :smile:

8 Likes

Ive still got a couple of old Dovpo GX-200 Mech Boxes. Best mech box ive ever owned and id buy more if they still made them.

9 Likes

Good to see you, Robin. I haven’t bought new gear in awhile either but I go to most of the places SD mentioned. I’m limited with the US shops because of the ban. The few who deliver either don’t carry what I’m looking for or, if they do, it’s way more expensive than the China shops. At this point, I’m in no hurry and can wait for an overseas order. I’d rather that than spend time putting together an order only to find out they don’t deliver to me. I add VapeSourcing and Heaven’s Gifts to SD’s list. At least they’re tried and true.

7 Likes