Good Deals 2023

I’m glad you still have them. I would have bought the above mentioned Dovpo but Vapor Empire is another US shop who won’t deliver to me.

8 Likes

A bit late but for those in Australia this might be worth checking out.

I’ve only just noticed it myself and ended up pulling the trigger on the Pulse V3 for $60. Glad I held off now!

10 Likes

Hey!
This is kinda fun!
OOO Flavors is giving away their 40 oz. tumblers right now, it’s a “while supplies last” sort of thing, no dates or deadlines. I just got mine. Any order of 40 dollars and above gets a 59 dollar tumbler for FREE!
These thermos style mugs are all the rage now, they keep your drinks hot OR cold for hours, the double walled insulation prevents condensation from cold drinks, the lid closes making it virtually spill proof, and stainless construction helps it stand up to any abuse you can dish out. The bottom is reduced in size so it fits in car cup holders.
So if youre needing to re-up on any ooo flavors, do it now and get a free tumbler!

12 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes

Yes finally :grin: :+1: I’ve got my Halloween order ready. I was thinking about getting a bunch of FLV flavors, but I think I’ll wait and get them at Nomz where they are slightly cheaper.

Absinthe Flavor -TFA
Irish Cream Flavor-Cap
Irish Cream Flavor-FA
Butterscotch Ripple Flavor-FW
Raspberry Flavor-FA
Caramel (Original) Flavor-TFA
Whipped Cream Flavor-TFA
Caramel Cinnamon Roll Flavor-FW
Powdered Donut SC-WF
Doughnut Crispy Flavor-FA
Cinnamon Sugar Flavor-Cap
Simply Cake Flavor-PUR
Creamy Liqueur Special Flavor-FA (because its marked down).

10 Likes

If you need NICOTINE there is this.

12 Likes

Thanks @rcleven.

8 Likes

Anyone know if Gremberry Farms is having a sale? Or do we have a code for them?

6 Likes

No Wire Optim sale… huh. I want to get a couple of things but will wait until the next sale.

I see my review for their vape mats posted today. I didn’t see it yesterday. I thought they were gonna sensor my review for saying something negative. I gave it 5 stars but mentioned the printed on ruler isn’t accurate. I’m not sure if the description was there before but they wrote about “Shrinkage” :laughing:. They include adhesive strips so I guess we’re supposed to stretch them length wise until accurate. I always use an 18 inch ruler so no biggie.

7 Likes

I just noticed this.

9 Likes

7 Likes

You’re in on the exclusive news!
Our Annual Free Shipping event for 2023 has an official date now!

Be sure to highlight your calendar for November 8, 2023, through November 10, 2023. This 48-hour Birthday Blowout kicks off and wraps up at 9 AM, Beijing time.

Early Birds Get the Worm! The first 20 orders will enjoy a $5USD rebate!

We can’t emphasize this enough — this opportunity comes around just once a year, so be sure to seize the moment! Prepare your orders and bring along more friends to join in on the savings!

GO TO THE WEBSITE

I just received that! So, it just to let you know. I wish you all a nice day.

13 Likes

I was just going to post this. Thanks for saving me the trouble, I’m busy :hugs:

8 Likes

You are welcome😉

6 Likes

13 Likes

It’s up now. 40% off retail. 15% off wholesale. No code needed. Till Sunday night.

11 Likes

Nice! Thank you :grin::+1:.

9 Likes

I’ve attempted to place an order but free shipping appears not to be an option?
I’ve gone through all the required fields other than finalizing the order. I’m reluctant to hit pay and get charged for shipping.
I’ve emailed Hiliq to clarify but was wondering if anyone else had tried and encountered the same problem?

8 Likes

There has always been a minimum purchase required , have you hit that ??

I usually order from them but o dont need anything this year

9 Likes