Good Deals 2023

I’m tempted to check some reviews and see if it’s mentioned. I mean all of us have the same problem!

6 Likes

I know it! But…if that’s the only con, I’ll take it. Eventually that f’er is coming off, and the mod itself is great.

6 Likes

Yes, I love the mod. I just watched 3 reviews, Todd, Jimmy Vv and Bogan. The first two mentioned the strong magnets. Todd had the worse time of it. Jimmy mentioned the strong magnets and Bogan didn’t seem to have a problem, came right off. I can’t get a good grip with my left hand, the finish is too smooth to grip it good. The other one I got I can at least budge it enough to separate one end of it but not all the way. I’m sure in time it will get better with more use.

6 Likes

Thx, I read something about that.

5 Likes

I just tried electrical tape and it helps! I’m done talking about this.

6 Likes

Good to know. Now where the hell is my tape…

7 Likes

6 Likes

Not vape related but I got my 22.5 oz coffee canister for $9.95 on BF/CM. Co2 release valve, date tracker, etc. It’s back up to $25 - $30 now. Been wanting one of these for awhile, psyched!

Especially after dropping a big glass jar of coffee grinds all over the floor. Ever do that? :sob:

12 Likes

I didn’t know there was such a thing. It would make a good gift for my dad.
Could I trouble you for a link please?

7 Likes

Amazon won’t let me post a link. You can find these there and at Walmart, Target, etc. This one is the Bean Envy brand but there are other similar ones. Here’s a link you might find helpful, too.

https://www.thekitchn.com/best-containers-for-coffee-beans-professionals-23214844

4 Likes

That’s great, Thankyou :hugs:

4 Likes

6 Likes

It says,: Site Wide but doesn’t work for their Defiant squonks. I know because I tried :laughing:. I’ve never tried one of them out. They used to have their own site and sold them for much cheaper than Coil Clout charges… maybe should’ve got one a long time ago.

6 Likes

Sorry about that, i haven’t tried getting anything from them

6 Likes

Looked at the Voltrove and discount does not apply. I read somewhere on a a page discounts don’t apply to hardware because they’re not making money at theses discounts.

6 Likes

Glad I picked up the Voltrove 38 v2 during the Coil Clout Black Friday 50% off sale otherwise I wouldn’t have bought it…

5 Likes

I went to buy it last week. Applied the discount code and got the message I stated above. They wanted full retail and not a penny less., :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

Oh my mistake, it was the 40% off sale. Hard to keep track he changes the sale every couple of days, 40%, 50%, 45%…

Mark’s website is up now he sells the 38 v2 directly on Voltrove.com for 140.00 with 5.00 shipping

Edit: the 38 is now listed at $120.00

5 Likes

Sorry for posting this in the good deals thread but just noticed Hellvapes’ gonna release a new RDA. It’s the Drop Dead V2. Looks like it’s gonna be pretty good but definitely different from the original.

The only place that has it listed is Vapesourcing:

8 Likes

I was able to get a Defiant at the 45% off sale. Haven’t unpacked it yet. I did finally get the Wismec Luxotic DF and I want to thank you for sharing the info on that. It’s a common sense, well thought out design and nicer than I pictured it. Great finish, beautiful color. And I love the shorty size and hand fit. Let’s face it, Wismec cornered the market on this shape. Well done! Thx Inoiroc, I be squonking again :grin:

6 Likes