Good Deals 2023

A crack in the dam?

12 Likes

Going by the looks of your current mods, I’m guessing rainbow might not be your thing… but in future (I am actually leaving today for a few days away, so awkward of me to offer now),
if you every see a bargain you cannot resist, please let me know and I’m sure we can work something out now that I’m in Vic - you too @Gazza7

No but I know a teen who’s streetwise and has a supplier of disposables :grimacing:

8 Likes

Awwww, thanks @Sevencasper that’s a wonderful offer. I do miss the convenience of VE and the range they have, but I am trying ( :crazy_face: ) to stop buying stuff… :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Not a fan of Smok mods, but this might be a good 21700 workshop/beater mod. for only $20,99

7 Likes

They have the Hadar too, I use one for testing flavors.

Was about to order but shipping is $15, bummer.

6 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t pay that either. Didn’t know it would be that high. They charge a signature fee, right?

5 Likes

Yeah, so I would think that is included in the price of shipping. They do have a location that is not far from me, might call them and pick it up in person if I am in the area.

5 Likes

wismec has it, but only in blue and shipping is 7.99 to socal.

6 Likes

$34.99 for a 500ml (before discount) ain’t to shabby!

11 Likes

You have the standard strength? What pct do you use it at ? I just got the raw so im thinking of trying it at 1pct

5 Likes

Nah, I would try it at 1/2 first, that should equal about 3.5 - 4 % non raw.
I tried it at 4 & 6, I would think 4 should be good single flavor for most unless you like honey!

7 Likes

Now you gone and done it! You’ve fallen into the rabbit hole. I doubt there is much we can do to save others from this.

9 Likes

Not sure if this is a well known source for nic but everytime something pops up in my email I figure why not post it. I’m always surprised by nicotine retailers/wholesalers in the US. They also carry TFN, salts…

12 Likes

It’s a Right of Passage one must travel in order to achieve Vape-Zen.

10 Likes

Thanks @muth, always nice to have MORE options. Looks like $197.00/gal from them.

12 Likes

I’m envious when I read that.
The way things are going in Australia it’s possible one could be shot on sight if you was caught in possession of such a commodity.

Truly the work of Satan himself.

8 Likes

Damn, that’s ~50 dollars a liter of 10% nic. That’s pretty dang good! Even with charges on top of that.

5 Likes

Nic Select is a good Nic…

7 Likes

Yup, great nic. $320 CDN a gallon. $230 USD.

6 Likes

I thought the fine was heavier but perhaps what I’ve read about that is for illegal importation without a prescription.

9 Likes