Good Deals 2023

@Gazza7 perhaps I’ve not been paying CLOSE enough attention to the laws down in Oz, but is this something NEW, or just existing laws on the books ?

6 Likes

For Aussie vapers nzvapor has 30% of nicotine if U need to stock up.

7 Likes

What in the actual “cussword, cussword and cussword”! I had no idea it was that bad down there either, absolutely insane. Thank you for posting this, @Gazza7.

8 Likes

Yeah, I recall around $200,000 for illegal importation…

Oh, and here in SA we are allowed to possess it without a script, use it in public without a script, but cannot import it without a script. State laws versus federal laws.

7 Likes

Existing laws on the books but rumour is they are about to get worse.
The disposables have added more ammunition to the government. The complete failure of the prescription scheme was of their own design and was always obviously going to feed into the black market. Add just those two things together and kids are accessing them which is constantly in the media and here we are.
As @Ianc13 mentions there’s also different and confusing laws relevant to each state.

Complete and utter madness.

10 Likes

Don’t see how the police can enforce these laws. Yep. If you got some people out on the street outside of a bar vaping I doubt they are going to bust them. Once you use the prescription it’s gone. Are they going back to the doctor to prove you don’t have one? I don’t see the police choosing to enforce this law unless it’s in your face abuse or your an ass whenever you’re approached by a police officer. Politician’s write all kinds of laws police choose to enforce or not. I Don’t think police would enforce this unless it’s blatantly abused. It’s not worth their time.

8 Likes

You’re right and I haven’t heard about anyone being caught and fined for possession although the law is there if an example wants to be made.
I have certainly heard of that and in fact attended court with a vendor about 8 years ago who was prosecuted for a unique law in this state (WA) for selling products that resemble a tobacco product. As you can imagine at that time in was mostly egos and the like. The police apparently entered his house in the early hours and confiscated all his stock and the last I heard he was battling to keep his house. I stress he wasn’t selling nicotine products and wasn’t prosecuted for that. It was terrible to see a man looking so broken as I witnessed in the courtroom that day. You’d think he was selling meth by the way he was treated.
The purge seems to be concentrating on people from all walks of life selling disposables containing nicotine but marked as zero nicotine. Uber drivers, corner shops, ice cream vans and just joe blow on line etc. I was talking to a bloke at work who told me that his nephew was making a killing selling disposables as mentioned for $50 each that only cost him $5. I presume this is the tip of the iceberg and one avenue for school kids to access the products. To be honest I don’t have a problem with unscrupulous people being caught but if it was regulated and recognized as a smoking cessation aid that wouldn’t happen to such a great extent anyway.

I completely agree that kids should not try vaping as indeed smoking and those facilitating such deserve a court date but the elephant in the room is grown adults being able to try vaping in an attempt to quit. Obviously the known addictive killer, being combustible tobacco, is available to anyone legally over there age of 18 by the truck load if they want and can afford it.

11 Likes

I’m trying to picture what an actual doctors prescription would look like.

9 Likes

The hypocrisy is mind-numbing, isn’t it?

8 Likes

On sale at the time of posting.
Molicel P28A 18650 2800mAh 35A Battery
$3.99/ea. In Stock

13 Likes

Bought some just before leaving for work. Got a pair of 21700’s and two pairs of 18650s. I bought a few when they had their last sale, but I’m finding my old 25Rs being put into the “flashlight box” more often then not and it’s always good to have a spare pair or two.

8 Likes

Nice…I need to grab some for my dual mods , then ill use my old ones for single battery mods

10 Likes

I’m new to mixing and saw different companies next to the flavors in the recipes…… do I have to order that flavor from that specific company ?And what’s the best place for flavors, or are they pretty much the same …… ? I saw one link on there for nicotine; it’s becoming hard to buy nicotine juice online now. Thanks ; )

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Shan_non. Different manufacturers have the same flavors, but that doesn’t mean they taste the same. Any substitutions from the original recipe will change it’s flavor profile and may not taste as it’s creator intended. I would recommend if youre new to all this, that you stick with the original recipe. As you get more experience, you can alter it with different brands or different but similar flavors to get a more unique taste that works for you.
IMO, the best place to shop for flavoring is https://www.bullcityflavors.com/. Good prices, excellent customer service, and they’ll carry 75% of the flavors you may need. I’d recommend starting with small bottles, just in case you encounter a flavor that just doesn’t work for you. No sense in having a large bottle you can’t use.
Again, welcome and enjoy your stay. Bunch of good people here.

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Shan_non , many many good folks here to help!

8 Likes

It depends on your location. In the USA Bull City Flavors, as @Lostmarbles stated above is a popular ‘goto’ vendor. If you’re across the pond like in the UK Darkstar Vapour or Nom Nomz UK would be viable options.

7 Likes

Good to know, thx.

4 Likes

I can tell you how to do that. I wrote a counterfeit prescription back in high school and got away with it. I went to the local library and researched in the medical section for instructions on how to write an RX for…whatever. Now everything is online:

9 Likes

Anyone know when BCF next big sale will be?

4 Likes

I have my $$ on an Easter Sale… At least Im hoping for one!! :metal:

5 Likes